Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Thank you. I hope so. Totally in the right frame of mind for it too.

Naomi is doing great she can walk from one end of the room to another, if she loses balance or stumbles she gets back up again straight away and keeps going to where she wants to be. She can climb the stairs at speed the little monkey I need an extension for stair gate. She learnt tonight how to climb on sofa and did it all few times everytime I got her off it its a game to her but thing is its pretty high if she falls off she will really hurt herself. I don't know what I'll do about that yet.
How is Hollie coming along? Xx

Thank you. I hope so. Totally in the right frame of mind for it too.

Naomi is doing great she can walk from one end of the room to another, if she loses balance or stumbles she gets back up again straight away and keeps going to where she wants to be. She can climb the stairs at speed the little monkey I need an extension for stair gate. She learnt tonight how to climb on sofa and did it all few times everytime I got her off it its a game to her but thing is its pretty high if she falls off she will really hurt herself. I don't know what I'll do about that yet.
How is Hollie coming along? Xx

Could you put a thick padded rug in front of the sofa? Or those padded square things? Lemme find a link....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

End time: 30 May 2013 16:35:12 BST View item: NEW KIDS BABY EVA INTERLOCKING SOFT FOAM ACTIVITY PLAY MAT SET TILES FLOOR MAT Sent from my iPhone

I think we just need eyes in the back of our heads at the moment! maybe put a rug down the sofa like Lou suggested.

Hollie also is into climbing she gets out of straps in her high chair and stands up, the same with buggy- she climbed out of her buggy the other day, I left her in the hallway as she was asleep, 5 mins later she crawled into the living room with huge smile on her face not walking unaided yet- but I don't mind that, she's had a few falls so think she's just a bit wary of falling although it doesn't stop her climbing x

Oh I would have been so shocked lol yeah Naomi climbs out buggy too so I can't leave her alone. I didn't realise Hollie wasn't walking but it wouldn't of bothered me if Naomi wasn't walking by 1, I was in no rush for either of them. Naomi just seems to be speeding through the stages, there was only 8 weeks between her learning to crawl to starting walking xx

That's great :) I don't think Hollie is lazy or anything she's more interested in getting places quickly she's attempted to walk a few times, so she's almost there but she's always on the go and chatting away constantly.

Maisie didn't get into Emily's school nursery, as we live to far away so if she gets in somewhere else going have to be in 2 places at the same time lol

That's great :) I don't think Hollie is lazy or anything she's more interested in getting places quickly she's attempted to walk a few times, so she's almost there but she's always on the go and chatting away constantly.

Maisie didn't get into Emily's school nursery, as we live to far away so if she gets in somewhere else going have to be in 2 places at the same time lol

Hollie will just do it when she's ready, she's only just a year so at least it's normal. It's so funny seeing Naomi walking though cos I still think of her as quite young! That's crazy about Maisie, up here they take into account any siblings at schools even if out of the catchment area. Any idea what you going to do? Xx

Yeah I'm not worried she do it soon, I get to enjoy her being a baby bit longer x

They do take siblings into the account but we moved houses a few years ago and come under a different borough so if you live outside the borough your a lot further down on the list so if I still lived at my old house she would of definitely got in, I'm not bothered about it put her name down for other nurseries in our borough one of them is a 5 min walk away from Emily's school, we live in the same town but the areas come under 2 boroughs confusing isn't it and yet a child could live 10 miles away from emilys school would have a better chance to getting in just cos their living in the same borough.

Ah that's so ridiculous isn't it. Hopefully it'll work out easy enough to get the both to school on time xx

So today -

Filling and healthy day

Eating between 10 and 6 today

Toast with cheese spread 1pp

Sunday dinner 10pp

No hun didn't do much at all either best mil for tea what about you?

I did my measurements today and have lost 9 inches in 5 weeks over my stomach, hips, waist and bust. Nothing off arms which I'm a bit gutted about but very pleased in general.

I had cake at mils too, but hopefully it'll not make a difference. I'll be 100% the rest of the week so I'm not to worried xx

Oh gosh hun that must have been scary for you. I'm started seeing really nice clothes but don't dare try anything on as I know it will end in disappointment and I'll feel rubbish. So going to wait til beginning of June where I need to buy an outfit then another one towards end of June. By the end I hope to be honest stone lighter xx

No hun didn't do much at all either best mil for tea what about you?

I did my measurements today and have lost 9 inches in 5 weeks over my stomach, hips, waist and bust. Nothing off arms which I'm a bit gutted about but very pleased in general.

I had cake at mils too, but hopefully it'll not make a difference. I'll be 100% the rest of the week so I'm not to worried xx

great news about the inches! im sure you will have lost a stone by the time june is here and you need to buy an outfit.

im loving clothes shopping! i never did in the past. i cant buy too much coz it wont fit me for long :D

hope you had a great weekend with the kids, and good luck for your week xxxxx

Hey ladies thanks.
Lou that's exactly why I don't want to spend too much because hopefully it won't fit too long.
Becki in sure you'll get your motivation back, dieting can be so tiring mentally and emotionally, you just need to remember why your doing it and sometimes we need a break.

Does anyone have any good father's day ideas? I don't want any rubbish trinkets I was trying to find a good personal idea at but I'm hopeless!! X

Hey ladies thanks.
Lou that's exactly why I don't want to spend too much because hopefully it won't fit too long.
Becki in sure you'll get your motivation back, dieting can be so tiring mentally and emotionally, you just need to remember why your doing it and sometimes we need a break.

Does anyone have any good father's day ideas? I don't want any rubbish trinkets I was trying to find a good personal idea at but I'm hopeless!! X

A nice canvas picture of them doing something fun... Dressed up maybe? Do it as a surprise? Some nice man perfume from them? Breakfast in bed and lunch of his choice?

I'm crap at pressies too lol xxx

Back