Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Hey hun I just felt really really sick and a bit of a bad belly for 48 hours was awful.
I got Naomi proper shoes 1370117834817.jpg
She walks fine in them, got them from Clinkards not sure if they have any near you? Naomi usually won't keep shoes or socks on so this will be interesting.
I gained 1lb this week which isn't bad. I've had Mcdonalds and some Chinese today and still haven't used all my weekly points luckily and I've over pointed just in case. I think I'm going to cut my points next week. You do well on low cals I haven't got my will power xx

I really can't believe how fast the year as gone, the shoes look lovey were they expensive? clarks cost a bomb these days so I usually go mothercare or next as they do similar ones especially as their only in them for a few weeks and there only about a tenner. Maisie as always loved getting new shoes, she rather new shoes than a toy, Hollie just doesn't like them at all shes ok with socks just does the usual thing with them too.

Aww you must been bad then and I know your not good with feeling sick anyway, 1lb gain isn't too bad as you weren't on plan properly and being ill as well, your have that off next week easily.

yeah I'm just going keep food low this week as I've not been dieting much it might give me a nice boost, going up the water as well my prob is if I eat around 1200 cals I don't lose I just maintain the same with ww's I only lose if I don't eat many weekly pps.

The weather is really nice here it's been rubbish all week, hope its lovely day for you too! Are you doing anything nice today? xx

I really can't believe how fast the year as gone, the shoes look lovey were they expensive? clarks cost a bomb these days so I usually go mothercare or next as they do similar ones especially as their only in them for a few weeks and there only about a tenner. Maisie as always loved getting new shoes, she rather new shoes than a toy, Hollie just doesn't like them at all shes ok with socks just does the usual thing with them too.

Aww you must been bad then and I know your not good with feeling sick anyway, 1lb gain isn't too bad as you weren't on plan properly and being ill as well, your have that off next week easily.

yeah I'm just going keep food low this week as I've not been dieting much it might give me a nice boost, going up the water as well my prob is if I eat around 1200 cals I don't lose I just maintain the same with ww's I only lose if I don't eat many weekly pps.

The weather is really nice here it's been rubbish all week, hope its lovely day for you too! Are you doing anything nice today? xx

I'm not sure on cost mil bought them as early birthday presents but their around 25 quid and she gets discount on that so that's not too bad but I know what you mean there not in them long it would cost a fortune.

Yes I absolutely hate feeling sick then I stress in case I end up being sick, which the worry probably makes me worse!! I'm a lb up now this weekend I've had Mcdonalds, Chinese and burger king but not ate much else and by some miracle have still got some weeklies left and I've pointed everything.

The weather was nice this weekend, I was so busy trying to find a dress for a christening next week which was a waste of time still nothing fits after all this weight off so sticking with something I've got that I've worn loads. Did you have a nice weekend? How's your food been? I think I'll have to cut out my weeklies soon xx

What about a nice maxi dress, you brought some nice ones last summer would they do I love buying jeans and tops but get so scared of buying clothes for an occasion.

I had a decent day yesterday just manage to stick with dailies, going stick with it for now as you've lost so much doing ww's and i did well with it leading up to xmas. I'm ok as long as I stick with the routine my bday is on fri so I use some weeklies for a Chinese then and then stick with daily points.

Your weekend food was yummy I had Mc d's and pizza on sat only cos it was Emily's birthday and my friend annoyed me a bit so it made me enjoy it even more. Yeah it was a nice yesterday had the in laws over in the afternoon and the girls had fun playing in the garden x

Yeah that's what I'm looking for a nice maxi dress. I have a black one already if all else fails! I'm just sat at docs I have been told I have bursitis in my elbow, just here for blood tests to find out if it's just the condition alone or if it's a complication of a type of arthritis. I had tests done 2 years ago as my fingers swell often and I was told everything was normal but the doctor yesterday said on of my results were borderline so they should have followed it up. I cannot be bothered with all this but I suppose I need to find out what's going on. Diet going good this week doing 123 alright so far. Going to try keep it up til wi but I've got spinning tonight so might treat myself to a Crunchie this afternoon.

How you getting on this week with low cals Cas?
How's everyone else doing? xx

Hey ladies thanks I will look in both places Saturday thanks.

Diet is going alright I think let's hope the scales are kind to me on Saturday xx

Hello everyone, firstly I'm sorry I've been so absent on people's diaries I will try and catch up over the weekend. I have not stopped all week it's gone so fast my life is whizzing by, how on earth do people work, have kids and have a nice tidy clean home? It's near impossible.

I think I've done alright this week but my scales are showing only a 2lb loss and I have been so good doing 123 which is supposed to be high weight loss so I'm not impressed. Doesn't seem to have made any difference to if I'd have just done ww all week. But hey ho there's always next week. Official wi at class in morning I'm hoping to get my 10% so I will update then xx

Hey hun, 2.5lb off today and got my 10 %
A bit miffed it wasn't more as I was really good didn't go over points.

Today -
Breakfast -
2 cereal bars 4pp
Crisps 2pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch -
Pasty Greggs 13pp
Sandwich Greggs 11pp

Tea -
Chicken kebab 33pp

Twister ice lolly 2pp

67 total pp

34 of those are weeklies

15pp left for tomorrow xx

Thanks hun I've just realised this was here I've been so busy this last week. I'm not sure I think I'm about 9lb away from summer target - oops!!!!
Well 1lb off today taking me to exactly 15st and a total loss off 52lb in just under a year so pretty much 1lb a week!!! Not bad since I've had a lot of bad weeks.
Next week I will get into the 14's I'm so excited to see that number!! Xx

Thanks Cas I really liked that photo even though it's a bit dark it was from Saturday. I'm going to do a before and after pic shortly on here xx

Back