Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off
Week 8 SW -

Total loss so far - 25 lb's
62 lb's to lose to goal x

Gone back to weighing in st's and lb's so I'm not counting my loss from week 4 x

My losses so far x

Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off
Week 8 SW -

Total loss so far - 25 lb's
62 lb's to lose to goal x

Gone back to weighing in st's and lb's so I'm not counting my loss from week 4 x

25lbs well done you! 62 lbs doesn't seem like a lot to go now!

No that's true, I hope to get half at least off by Christmas, might be being a bit too over enthusiastic but I'm going to try! x

Hi hunny hows ur journey goin

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Going good, 2lb off this week. How you getting on with it? I'm do ee day today I think, debating whether to change to green x

Today decided to do Green as I'm off out later. I want pasta n sauce for lunch I'm pretty hungry but don't want a big tea before I go out to the fancy dress party so having a more filling lunch.

So far today -

Breakfast - 4.5 syns
2 cups tea
Half grapefruit SS
Muller banana and custard
Lean ham (synned)

Lunch - 0.5 syn
Toast and dairylea (heb and hea 1)
Half grapefruit SS
Pasta n sauce
Cup of tea

Dinner - 6.5syns
Rogan Josh
Rice
Onions
American style salad (no dressing)

Snacks -24 syns
Apple
Brothers strawberry cider x 24 syns Ouch!
Chicken BBQ'd
Half a Matteson's sausage - tbc
Asda sparkling flavoured water

Water - 2
Syns for week - 105
Syns used - 35.5
Syns left - 69.5

Hopefully since I only wi this morning by time next Friday comes I'll have worked off the cider, but I'll syn everything x

Last edited:
Thanks, I can't say I feel too good in my outfit but at least I tried. With a good bra, some heels and my make up I'm sure I'll be okay x

I am I just know everyone else is going to look great, there all slim and have proper outfits but I'll do I reckon x

Oh yes, I've got my Christmas party dress already, I should post a pic, hope I get into it! x

ForumRunner_20120810_194223.jpg

ForumRunner_20120810_194447.jpg

ForumRunner_20120810_194531.jpg

Well had a great evening at fancy dress party, everyone looked fab shame I had to leave early but my mum had had Jack since Thursday afternoon I didn't want to take the mick so we were back by 11 and I missed Jack, he was asleep when we got in but he's in a lovely mood this morning. Naomi slept 12.45 til 6.45. I'm knackered though, can't wait for hubby to get up so I can go back to bed a couple of hours. I need to go out today too and find a good pressie for my friends baby shower tomorrow. I need to start spring cleaning too for the christening next Sunday but that can wait till through the week. I think were going to have a lazyish day today as we've got church tomorrow then I've got baby shower.
Last night at the party there was loads of BBQ food on and hardly anyone was eating it my friend was a bit upset so I had some chicken and half a mattesons sausage cos I was a bit peckish but I didn't want to eat anything that wasn't sw friendly and especially not just for the sake of it. I had two bottles strawberry cider - 24 syns! I'm goin to try and only have 5 today, also baby shower tomorrow I don't know what's happening so I need to try be good then too, but I might do flexi day tomorrow x

Red day.

Breakfast - 3 syns
WW toast and dairylea
Cup of tea no sugar

Lunch - 1syn
2 egg omelette
4 slices bacon fat off
BBQ sauce
Muller yogurt
Half grapefruit SS

Tea - 4.5 syn's
Ham & cheese salad