Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

12 quid wk does add up each mth, how long are the sessions, emily use to go to play group when she was 2 it worked out 4 quid a session she did 2 sessions wk, she did really enjoy it and she's very confident child. Play centres are a good options also some sure start centres do stay and play sessions, where you can stay and meet other parents and children their usually free or they charge like 50p a session but its a good way of meeting other mums with lo's x

I was just talking to my friend we took our kids out today to one of those soft play centres and she thinks the referal is for a sure start nursery, ive got 2 in my area both good nurserys I think if ur refered its funded. But I have no idea why they are refering maisie as im not single parent, not on benifits, shes not at risk or special needs maybe its cos they seen maisie being hyper when ive took hollie to the clinc but she's only like it there she just gets bored with the waiting around, which is normal for a 2 yr old so i'll ask tomorrow they didnt give me much info x

Hmmm does make you wonder, hope you get some answers then.
I'm fuming had a right nightmare with my car insurance today. My cars off road because we couldn't afford to run it but even though we've been turning it over we've had problems with the car, the tyres, and now a dead battery, basically its needs a good service but I don't have £140 plus everything else so its doing more harm not being run so I've had to put it back on road. So my current provider to expensive, went with someone else who wouldn't let me pay monthly so they sent me through their parent company who charged me a load more, then I rang Churchill who does my current insurance to go with cancellation, this is the 4th time of ringing since last night and only now do they tell me my insurance is due up November not September and its not their fault no one corrected me so now I've lost my no claims for this year, so rang back my new provider and they've wacked on £10 a month. I'm absolutely fuming. I'm going to have to arrange to go back to work early. I set out to accept a quote for £48 a month now I'm paying £70. So because of that now I'm not going to be able to afford to use the car hardly. So I think hubby is going to be p'd off as we've already had words about money, I don't need to have a wedge shoved between us :(
Sorry winge over xx

Sorry to hear that about the car insurance, it's crap isn't it. Hope hubby is not too mad about it for ya. It's horrible when there's an atmosphere at home and it's about something like money, me and carl sometimes go through times like it. Xxx

Sazbirl said:
Sorry to hear that about the car insurance, it's crap isn't it. Hope hubby is not too mad about it for ya. It's horrible when there's an atmosphere at home and it's about something like money, me and carl sometimes go through times like it. Xxx

If just sort of shrugged it off. He's so supportive, I mean it was him that said it's doing it more harm not being run so he must see were in a lose lose situation. It just seems one thing after another with money but were in a better position that a lot of people. After all we'll be running two cars while I'm on maternity with no savings behind me, thinking about it it seems like a bit of a miracle x

Well don't really know what I'm doing today food wise, I'm very low on sw friendly foods.

Breakfast -
Fruit and Fibre (not sw friendly)
Cup of tea 0.5 syns

Lunch - 12 syns
Dolmio vita garlic
Cup of tea
Monster munch

Dinner -
Good for you tuna bake

Snack -
Strawberry muller yogurt

Last edited:
Hi tez, I'm sure fruit & fibre are a healthy b, I used to eat them as one so hope they are, I'll have a nosey in my book for you. ( in bath at mo, so will look in a bit :) )

Oh really? You know I never even looked. I think I've done alright sw wise....given the food I may have had a couple more syns x

He was fine actually, I think he knew we were in a lose lose situation, he said the car needs running its doing more harm not being used. I haven't driven for 12 weeks, going to be strange but can't wait to get my car back. That's a shame about maisie, I thought might have been doing something earlier for you x

It was kind of abit pointless cos she get into a nursery anyway with having an older sibling at school, but I wait and see she cud get funding to start a pre school bit eariler. Im glad ur hubby was ok about the insurance as you do need a car with having two little ones at least ur be able to get out and about more. Good luck for wi tomorrow im expecting a gain xx

Me too, but tomorrow is the start of another week. Good luck, you might be surprised. I do think were doing quite well running 2 cars (my hubby's finance costs loads more than mine) and me being on maternity, at least if I'm skint I can chuck a fiver in the car and take the kids to the park for the day with a picnic x

I lost 2lb, so total 2st off. I'm v happy since I thought I might gain. It's good you didn't gain, I know how easy it is to put on even when you only come off plan slightly so well done x

2 stone woop woop

Hows the little ones xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

The little ones are great thanks, I'm loving being off work at mo - not enjoying being skint.
I really don't know what to do diet wise, my money isn't stretching enough to do sw. I think I'll have to go back to cc just for now. But I'm going to keep this diary as I intend to be here long term, eventually back on sw. I'm stopping drinking Pepsi max today, I drink way too much of it, sometimes it's got to be 6-8 ltrs a week! I'm hoping it'll help my weight loss.

So today I've eaten

Breakfast -
Fruit and fibre 214 cals
Cup of tea 34 cals

Morning snack - Muller yogurt 88 cals

Lunch -
2 sausage rolls 448 cals
Ambrosia custard pot 134 cals

Tea -
Chinese treat night (only on pay day)

2 glasses water

Cas3 said:
Enjoy your chinese you deserve it! another wk for us till payday! I drink about 3 cans of diet coke a day, how much must that add up a wk! xx

Well I've been reading how your body doesn't burn as much fat when your drinking diet drinks because of the time is spends breaking down all the nasty chemicals.......put me off a bit. Also how it tricks your brain into thinking your still hungry? Not sure if that's true but it says that people lose more weight when not drinking diet drinks so I'm going to give it a go x

Enjoyed my chinese but I'm feeling so nauseous now, I've been like this for days feeling sick. I don't know what's wrong with me x

Back