Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

Your losses are really good, I need to work out mine. Im sure they will invite you to ur work's do ur still an employee. So its bout 18 more wi's till xmas I thinks its possible to lose up to 2 stone for then its do able ur going feel great for then x

Im hoping to lose 16lb so just 1lb a wk and I be near to my target, dont want to be too skinny but going to carry on if I get there and give myself a new target x

oasis6918 said:
So far -

My losses -

Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off
Week 8 SW - 1lb off
Week 9 SW - 2lb off
Week 10 SW -(tomorrow)

Total loss so far - 28 lb's
66 lb's to lose to goal x

28lbs off already is fabulous!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hells2012sw said:
28lbs off already is fabulous!!

Thank you :) I don't really count is as a true loss as some was baby but I'll be really happy when I'm into the next dress size x

Cas3 said:
Your losses are really good, I need to work out mine. Im sure they will invite you to ur work's do ur still an employee. So its bout 18 more wi's till xmas I thinks its possible to lose up to 2 stone for then its do able ur going feel great for then x

Im hoping to lose 16lb so just 1lb a wk and I be near to my target, dont want to be too skinny but going to carry on if I get there and give myself a new target x

I'm sure you can do it Cas you seem to have more will power than me! Have you got a Friday treat planned? X

oasis6918 said:
Thank you :) I don't really count is as a true loss as some was baby but I'll be really happy when I'm into the next dress size x

Haha, but I was 13stone 8lbs the week after my youngest was born, would kill to be there now, so great you've done it so quick post birth!

Good luck for wi hunny xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

oasis6918 said:
I've still got 5st 10 to go :) but your doing great x

I'm similar, I was around 11 stone pre kids and want to get back there, plus I wanted to lose back then! Minimum I want to hit is 11st 8lb as that's a healthy BMI for me, have said if I can do 2.5 stone by Xmas it's halfway there :)

See when I was around 11st I wanted to lose weight back then but now I realise how good I looked and want to be back there so much! I'll try find a picture of me 5 yrs ago, at my first babies christening 2 years ago, and a recent one x

So in august I lost half a st. But I've measured myself and I'm exactly the same as before I lost half a st. So where am I losing it from? :( x

oasis6918 said:
See when I was around 11st I wanted to lose weight back then but now I realise how good I looked and want to be back there so much! I'll try find a picture of me 5 yrs ago, at my first babies christening 2 years ago, and a recent one x

When i first ever joined a slimming club it was weight watchers 13yr ago i weighed 11st 11 and thought i was massive, i went the week after and lost 9lbs in my first week! I wish i was that weight now.x

Sazbirl said:
When i first ever joined a slimming club it was weight watchers 13yr ago i weighed 11st 11 and thought i was massive, i went the week after and lost 9lbs in my first week! I wish i was that weight now.x

Iv come to join your diary lol, much more interesting than my own.
With you girls on thinking I was huge when I weighed 11 1/2 stone, would love to be there again. Want to be 12 stone by Christmas ( can't see it happening) iv go 16lbs to go to get to that

Your doing amazing though wish I wa losing every week, feel like a massive blob at the moment x

I got down to 11 10 before after jacob and was in almost a tight 10... Then i gained it all...got preg again...and now am my biggest ever :( sadsadsad

I saw u lost 2lb teri woooo gooo well done

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Thanks ladies.

Today I've had

Breakfast -
Small bowl choc weeto's
Cup of tea

Snack-
2 choc chip bars

Lunch -
Cheese topped roll, spam and spicy BBQ sauce (random but used this stuff so didn't have to bin it)

Snacks -
2 treat size choc buttons

Currently under cal goal for today, back more healthy tomorrow for rest of week.

Tea is pasta x

Here are some pics of the last few years.....embarrassed by the bigger ones but that's why I'm here!

The first one is about 11st 8 and I'd love to get back here x

.facebook_-1366564903.jpg

.facebook_5136598-1.jpg

.facebook_-2134701036.jpg

.facebook_5136598.jpg

The 2nd is Jack's christening 7 weeks after birth, the 3rd when Jack had just turned 1 at my friends wedding, the 4th a few weeks ago at friends fancy dress party. Still got a way to go. I'm focusing on pic 1 x

You can do it tez, its dawned on me today that slimming is hard ( if it wasnt everyone would be slim) we've just got to keep doing it any way we can, and when we fall we need to pick yourself up and start again, every morning is a new start, and everyday that we go to bed when we've had a good (slimming) day we are one step closer to being the person we want to be. I hate being fat and that tells me to keep with it and get rid of the fat :) sorry for the long rambling post. Xx Oh and you are doing fantastic to lose 10 weeks running, wish i could say that. Xx

Might put some pics on of me before i got fat, at my biggest and now but in my diary in the silver members bit :) im a wimp, im doing 100% sw weeks for 4 weeks now so important writing in that diary more :)

Good I'll come have a look, I'm just feeling like 2lb a week is so slow but if I can keep it up it'll be another 34lb by Christmas. I'd like another 5st 10 off so it just feels so far away. I'm just determined to get it off asap. If I can get to 13st 11 soonish then I'll be the slimmest I've been in 3 years x

Back