TFI FRIDAY!!!!

Well everyone the weekend is here!! :party0023:

So whats on everyone's agenda????

Tonight Im going to get my nails done (very soon) and then going to the local poker club to take money of all the men! (i love it) :)

Tomorrow I got my body combat class in the morning and then LOADS of housework (i always let it build up grrrrr....)

Saturday night - ill probably just zap the life out of myself with my slendertone abs and arm set and read a good book and speak to all you lovely people while my fat just melts away!!! lol...

Love to hear what you are all up to! Whatever it is... ENJOY! :) :gen126:

Love
Julz
xox

thorough house-clean to tire myself and hopefully shift the blues

just had my hair done and debating whether i would resist alcohol if i went the local with friends
sitting here with my slendertone belt zappig my belly and getting ready for my daily fix on my wii fit

wii fit?!

just had my hair done and debating whether i would resist alcohol if i went the local with friends
sitting here with my slendertone belt zappig my belly and getting ready for my daily fix on my wii fit

Oh im sooo jealous... i want a wii fit sooo bad but its all sold out around where i live... :( I have got my name down and paid a deposit for one... is it good? You getting fitter?

xox

gonna take the kids to a couple of summer fetes tomorrow then they have footy on sun

hope everyone has a good weekend x

yes wii fit is the best, have missed a days training on it for 33 days now and still jump out of bed every morning to get weighed before my cuppa. addicted me no way lol

Work all weekend for me.....awsome, cant wait!

DIY tomorrow and a trip into town to collect daughter's shoes we ordered last week.

Going to a 5 year old's party Sunday!!! How exciting is my weekend!!! Lol!!!

I'd love a wii fit as well - if I could find one!! Hubby has offered to buy me one - bless him!!!

x

OMG, I have been looking forward to this weekend for soo long!!!!!!
My friend bought me a luxury pedicure ages ago, got it booked for tomorrow, then sister is arriving from London with ickle new babby, only 6 weeks old and I last saw her the day she was born, then sunday is my little mans birthday party, I have been baking all evening and not picked a thing (not that I am weak, so determined & strong!), so thats me!
T x

i work as a nanny and my boss is currently on tour so im away with them and kids this weekend-my boss is beginning to frown on me not eating- may have to tell her soon which i didnt want to grrr

chilled all day today (sat) have 4 kids from the age of 1yr through to 11 yrs tonight (sucker arent i ) then RFL @9am tomorrow morning...then die!!! hehe
I like the sound of your plans better miss orange

wow

chilled all day today (sat) have 4 kids from the age of 1yr through to 11 yrs tonight (sucker arent i ) then RFL @9am tomorrow morning...then die!!! hehe
I like the sound of your plans better miss orange

wow - well at least u chilled today cos looks like u got ur hands full tonight nic! lol

what is rfl?

Im going round to my mates house tonight, they are getting a chinese so i told them to text me after they had scoffed it! ha ha xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

rfl = race for life hun x yup definately got my hands full ...really not looking forward to my 5am wake up call lol
best way hun...remove the food .... have a great time xx

i work as a nanny and my boss is currently on tour so im away with them and kids this weekend-my boss is beginning to frown on me not eating- may have to tell her soon which i didnt want to grrr

I'm intrigued! Who do you Nanny for? Someone who goes on tour - must be a rock star? Mick Jagger? Robbie? Guy and Madge? Do tell....

Back