TFMD's diary

Friday 13th Extra Easy

breakfast courtesy of my wonderful hubby was a bacon and egg sarnie (heb)
mm banana
lunch homemade savoury rice, with pork, carrots, celery, courgettes, onion, garlic and chicken stock
ma pineapple and mango
snack after work was a cheese (hea) omelette

Tea when OH comes home is a turkey tikka masala with sw chips..
some sort of pudding as I haven't had any syns today.

Off to dye my hair now...Its in terrible need to have the grey hidden!! lol

Saturday 14th Green day

Breaskfast was again courtesy of my fab OH...
Scrambled eggs, bacon (heb) beans
coffee
Lunch was a jacket potato and salad with low fat coleslaw (used 5 syns) coffee
1 litre water
banana
Tea was spaghetti bolognese (beef HEB)
1oz cheese (HEA)

one more coffee

No pudding today, as we were out for a long time so no time to plan.
Went to Morrisons for our weekly shop for a change and was pleasantly surprised at the total cost.....Some things are more expensive that Tesco, but on the whole it was good...Very busy despite the awful awful weather we had this morning.
Absolutely torrential...and very very windy....

going to bed soon as hubby on 6am shift tomorrow! boo hoo!!!!!!

December 20th

I have been awol for quite a few weeks now....Things have been up and down...Like normal...
I have been keeping a food diary for my consultant so she can have a look and see what is going wrong....

I lost weight, then i'd put it on a few weeks running, then I'd lose again! I felt like I was going round in circles sometimes.

I needed to change my way of thinking too I think.

I am not in a race and I am not doing this for anyone but myself..If this takes years then thats how long it's going to take....I will get there in the end...I am determined to get there..

If in the meantime I fall off the wagon or want to eat something I know isn't particularly good for me I shall! I just know my weight loss will be slower and thats fine...

I have just returned from London with my OH...We had a lovely few days up there doing nothing but shopping, eating at lovely restaurants and drinking nice wine and cider!! lol
I know this week I will not be looking at a weight loss, and thats fine...I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was a lovely time with my OH.
I had a 4 course Christmas dinner with my inlaws today at a lovely country club....Was lush....
If I come away from weighing tomorrow with a sts I will be pleased...And surprised! hahaha

I shall get to my target when I get there, there is no rush...I have no special occasion really to slim for..I have a holiday possibly in February a few pounds off would be good for...

My OH is doing SW too and he is feeling the same as me at the moment..
He has gone out on his office drinks night tonight..So he should come home suitably mullered! hahaha

I shall put more posts on here everyday...I have to to keep me on the right track. I have to set down my thoughts and what I put in my mouth! haha

I am in work until Thursday (don't know what time i'm finishing yet), and only got Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Am back in work the days between Christmas and New Year...There won't be much to do as it'll be very quiet...

I shall start putting my food diary back on here!!

Back