TFR Lipotrim

Hi bettyboo,

Congratulations on your fantastic 10.8lbs. off in six days!!!

That is wonderful and great motivation for the week ahead.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

So 13 days in today. Everyday is a good day. I am very happy with myself and not struggling like I was at the begining.

x

Bettyboo

Hi bettyboo,

Mega Congrats on your 18lbs. off in total so far that is powerful weight loss!!!

Delighted to hear that you are finding it easier.:)

Here is a link to "my virtual model" you can create your own model and change her hair style and make her any size you like!

My Virtual Model - Home

Love Mini xxx

compositor

This is loosely based on me if you shoved a pillow up her jumper !!

Hello there Betty,

You are doing brilliantly on Lipotrim and it is the best melter of fat ever.

When you give 100% commitment to Lipotrim it will keep rewarding you with weight loss every week.

When it is easy, you will feel that you are flying high. Try to keep motivated, because this is what you need to stay on the plan. A lot of determination too.

We're here for when the going gets tough and I hope that won't be for a long time, but if it does - don't feel a failure. Mini is here to get you through the bad times, as we all are. We're not just here to listen to the good news, inspiring as it is.

A new Betty is emerging already. There's no stopping now girl!

With love and regards
Marylyn xxx

hey everyone, i was thinking about doing lipotrim and really wanted some advise whether it ws worth the money, and if it reallly works, but you all seem to have good results . but what happens then when you fnish the diet you know when you start eating prob again, i'm curious because i would like to give it a try. so an advise or opinions welcome, ha

Hey Betty!
Well done on your loss, how are you doing today after your 'fright' last night??
Don't beat yourself up about it, just get on with a new day today...
Take care,
Anna (Fairy*)

Hi all

I am feeling fine today. Back on track. Have put the bread incident behind me. Told DH when he came home last night and he laughed at me. Said he has never seen me so determined to do anything.

Alij........I would say go for it. Make sure you are totally committed to it though. The first few days are the hardest and then after that it gets easier.

x

Bettyboo

Hi alij, I'd like to tell you about my journey with lipotrim..:)
I started July 11th 2006. I weighed16stone and 2pounds:(, I was in a size 24 jeans with the zip open and a huge size 26 top to hide the fact that my jeans didn't fit:(.. I did this because I could not get out of bed in the mornings- To get me up I had to wedge my legs into the bedside cabinet and heave:(, Enough was enough!!! I have been obese since I was a child 12 years old and 12 stone!!!! Well I didn't tell anyone apart from my husband and I just stuck to it... I will post my weight loss for you but the important thing is I stuck to it 100%.
Week 1............ -11lbs
Week 2+3...........-7lbs
Week4+5............-9lbs
Week 6+7...........-6lbs
Week 8+9...........-7lbs
Week 10,11+12... -9lbs
Week 13,14+15...-10lbs
Week 16+17.........-6lbs

That is 65 pounds in 17 weeks, I am on week 18 now but will not get weighed until week 20 when I start re-feed.. There was one occasion that I ate and that was last week on the Saturday and I had a tomatoe, lettuce and chicken.. I had been told I had to come off that week and arranged a meal with our good friend, but when I went to the pharmacist she agreed that I could do 3 weeks more:)... I am by no means a great weekly weight losser but I was so happy to loose 3lbs most weeks.. Please if you need any advice of help just call- I see people in the street and want to grab them and tell them they don't need to suffer anymore:), If you follow this plan you will regain the inner person you had thought you had lost:)..

This is a difficult week..............various lunches, parties, nights out...........as look would have it I have a bad cold and so have an 'out' so to speak.

x

Bettyboo

Back