TFR = No guilt about food?

OneTwoFour

Losing it!
The one thing I've noticed today (my first day of Exante) is how free and not guilty I feel about what I've put in my mouth. I haven't been worrying that I'm going to pig out on chocolate and that when I do I'm then going to hate myself. That's a real revelation for me. Has anyone else felt the same?

I know exactly what you mean.....it's great isn't? I hate it when you eat something you feel you shouldn't and then you just continue to pig out 'because you've ruined your diet now!'

Ive nearly completed my first week, tomorrow is my weigh in, and I just have so much more get up and go than I usually do.......I don't want this feeling to end.

Not only do I get the guilty feeling of eating food, I also, more often than not feel really sluggish after I have eaten, mainly because I'm a pig and I eat too much! I love this feeling of emptiness, not to be confused with hunger, just a lovely light empty, unstuffed feeling!! Lol

Yep its great feeling eh? I dont find myself planning my day in regards to what i'll be eating and when haha! Oh and im saving a fortune too....i now go to the corner shop for basic supplies and dont come home with a bag full of junk food! lol xx

Back