Tfr+sweetners

Daddycool

Hi all I'm new to the board here. This is my second attempt at tfr lipotrim the last time I finished exactly one week 100% and stopped. I am a man of my word and had promised to stick it out for a week but maybe the second day in had decided to leave it there. Anyway day one over today and 100%.
But I was browsing these forums and I see some people talking about using sweeteners in coffee, is that allowed I thought they were banned I want to stay 100 but if we can use them that would be a help. Any advice appreciated and good luck to everyone else dieting and reading this, stay true to yourself people.

Hello and welcome!!

You are allowed to use tablet sweeteners ONLY, nothing spoonable as they contain sugar which is not good for ketosis! I add sweeteners to my choc shakes for added zing YUM!!!!! I crush them down first or they take ages to disolve!

good luck on your journey and hang in there :)

welcome, and all the best with your second attempt on lipotrim. :)

So today (day 2 100%) I found myself in the local chippy but somehow managed to get out before I bought anything. Someone once told me about an unrelated topic that if you change nothing how can you ever expect to see change and thats all that got me out the door.
Jusst re read my message and when I say I found myself in the chippy I totally made a beeline for it on the way home from work starving lol

I don't know how you walked out of there empty handed!! Well done for sticking to your guns, and so true about having to make changes - I need to make plenty and mainly not have so much 'oven ready' food.

Thats fantastic daddycool. It's so hard to get throught the 1st few day but once you do, you stop thinking about food altogether and it makes is sooo much easier. If you're ever feeling like you might just go against the 100% you've been doing(well done btw!), just get yourself onto this forum and you'll be right back on track! Everyone on here are sooo helpful and i couldn't manage without it! Get yourself a ticker up, to see your amazing progress. You can do it and you will do it! Best of luck Sx

So today (day 2 100%) I found myself in the local chippy but somehow managed to get out before I bought anything. Someone once told me about an unrelated topic that if you change nothing how can you ever expect to see change and thats all that got me out the door.
Jusst re read my message and when I say I found myself in the chippy I totally made a beeline for it on the way home from work starving lol

Firstly, respect for changing your mind in the chippy. That's one of my cravings so I understand that habit totally!
You are so right about changing things and, if you can stick with LT, the changes are massive-not just in weight loss but in confidence, willpower, pride and self-respect.
I feel sorry for you stopping at the end of the week last time cos it gets easier after that ... so you did all the hard work and missed out on the rewards! Good luck for tomorrow and stay away from that fatty chippy!

Thanks girls. I think lipotrim is something most people tend to keep to themselves esp outside the home so it's really nice to know people are rooting for you.
I'll try to support some of you guys too, that's why we are here after all. Night!

Welcome. Apparently powdered sweeteners actually contain a small amount of sugar which is what makes them spoonable. I was told tablet sweeteners but limited amount.

Well done i love the smell in the chippy how the hell did u resist? But very big pat on the back for doing it x

Oh my God if I knew where you lived I'd be sending you a Blue Peter badge for not ordering and caving in!! well bloody done! The thing that helps me the most is having a little mantra I repeat in my head when I'm wobbling.... "I am better than this" i.e. I can do anything I set my mind to and I'm just not that weak person anymore that eats for the sake of it and can't resist temptation! Works for me!

multiple attempts at lipotrim

hi there iv tried to use lioptrim loads of time in the past but fell off the bandwagon before even falling into ketosis! did it successfully last summer (has been dumped by the bf so emotions were high and sympathetic nervous system was in full swing so wasnt hungry anyways!) was on it about 5 week lost about a stone dlighted with myself, didnt make a good enough effort healthy eating and excercise and weight gradually has crept back on, feel awful now that its summer an i look a state in my summer clothes so gettin back on it now going to starrt day one 2moro, excited and nervous!!!

hi there iv tried to use lioptrim loads of time in the past but fell off the bandwagon before even falling into ketosis! did it successfully last summer (has been dumped by the bf so emotions were high and sympathetic nervous system was in full swing so wasnt hungry anyways!) was on it about 5 week lost about a stone dlighted with myself, didnt make a good enough effort healthy eating and excercise and weight gradually has crept back on, feel awful now that its summer an i look a state in my summer clothes so gettin back on it now going to starrt day one 2moro, excited and nervous!!!

Hiya Irish Chick and welcome! Good luck for tomorrow, babe. Forget what happened before - this time it will be different. Stay strong and let us know how you get along. :D

Hey Irish girl best of luck there tomorrow. It is damn hard but it works. After 7 days now I'm 14lbs lighter. I don't feel like it's a breeze yet or anything and I'd say it won't get any easier at least I don't see it happening anytime soon the only advice I'd offer is try your best not to obsess over what you are not eating or what you would like and I plan what I'd reward myself with tomorrow if I can just get through today. I never do have it but it takes my mind off the now which is all you can do. Also I refuse to plan too far forward it just feels a bit fruitless when I'm struggling now. One last piece of my mind lol is if you do cave and eat something so be it it's not a total disaster move on and don't be beating yourself up over it. Quitting after a small slip would be a bigger loss.

Anyway to anyone reading good luck and stay in the game!!!!!!

well said, and good advice daddycool :)

Well done for avoiding the chips. You are so right about being able to change. Our eating habits got us to the point of needing TFR. Only changing them will keep the weight off.
Taking TFR a day at a time is very effective. I started out with no idea of how long I would try to stick with it. The thoughts of months on end on TFR terrified me. But taking it a day at a time got me through 29 weeks.
Stick with it, think long and hard about food. Most importantly, plan how you will maintain the new you!!!

Back