tfr to atkins?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by richy, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. richy

richy New Member

just wondering what the correct way to go from tfr to atkins, do you still refeed the same way and length of time or straight to atkins?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    A few people have done this, they have posted their progress on the atkins forum if you want to look there. General view is not to re-feed as normal or it will knock you out of ketosis, but not to jump straight in with too many fats either. Try looking for posts by Fisherman in Atkins. I plan to do this myself but havent figured it out yet either .

4. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    Isnt atkins bad for you health wise? I always believed it was. Is it not??? I thought we were saposed to do low gi?

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Atkins followed properly is really good , but some people dont read the books properly and do it wrong from what Ive been reading. Ive been looking into it and going to order all the books so i know exactly what im doing way before i start.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.