TFR Versus Lipotrim Maintenance

Hi,
Just a question. If for instance I was finding the TFR too difficult. Is it possible to lose weight by doing the Lipotrim maintenance programme?

One of my short term goals is to do the TFR for a month and I am in the middle of week 2 so I am just looking ahead and seeing what my options could be.

Take Care
Evelyn

There isn't a set maintainence programme. Maintainence is about finding the balance to help you 'maintain' your weight loss. The products are there to try and help you with that if you feel you need them.

Hi Oscarfloss you can definately use the maintanence products to loose weight. Instead of 3 shakes a day you can have a piece of chicken or white fish and a spoon of veg, there are detailed instructions available at the pharmacy. I've done exactly as your planning I just finished 4 weeks of TFR and today I started with the maintanence products. Will let you know how much Im loosing to see if its worth it.

Love xx

you can use the maintenance products to lose weight as a friend of mine did it over a long time as she couldnt use the normal shakes etc because of her health but the loses are def a lot smaller ie. 1 - 2lbs a week compared to double that on lt. it does mean of course that you can eat as well which is nice if your finding lt too difficult.

h xx

Hi Harriet, TFR can be too restricted with intense exercise, I kept fainting so I had to stop TFR. The maintenance program is a really good alternative I've found the last few days really good and I'm bounding with energy so I can train even more

Back