TGI Fridays

charm

Im going to TGI Fridays tonight with the girls and have just checked out the menu which is all pretty high kcal looking. Ive never been before, any suggestions on what healthy options there are? Im doing well so far so but its still early days so don't want to break any good habits!!

Sorry, dunno the cals for there. But everything I get from there normally is like fried or in jack daniels sauce lol. They have some pasta and salads and stuff too. Never had them though. Oh and they have like this grilled chicken dish that came with veg. You could get that without the jack daniels sauce I suppose?

Hey thanks. I had a chicken and rice dish in the end and I couldn't eat all of it. I worked my butt off at the gym earlier in the day so I could enjoy my meal out in the evening having already burnt loads of kcals.

It's funny isn't it? Once your tummy shrinks because you are regularly eating less, you literally CANNOT finish big meals - even if you want to, even if you have saved calories and worked out for it. It's lovely to have your body working on your side for once!

Back