1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

TGI Fridays

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kristell, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kristell

kristell Member

We went out for lunch (hubby and two boys 10 & 12). I am on a green day so I went for pasta with tomato and basil (and chicken which I wrapped in napkin and brought home for red day!!!).

Starters I didn't really join in too much - they had asian soho asian nachos, sesame chicken and potato skins with cheese and bacon - I did have one ofthose and picked at some chicken aware of my syns!!! I also had the cilantro lime coleslaw which is lovely and doesn't have any mayo.

Drink was a Andre the Peachlifter - A smooth blend of peaches, coconut, vanilla, fresh apple and lime juice.

Do you reckon I did ok??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kristell

kristell Member

since read a post where smoothies are syns - well next time I will go for diet something but I hate fizzy drinks
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.