Thailand bulge battle commences!!!

Well done on the planks they are hard xxx

Enjoy sorting last bits for holidays, its going to be wonderful

Xxx

Planks are killer! After reading your post I just did it and boy did it hurt. Think I'll see my abs very soon if I keep it up!

That's my new move on the power plate solved then. Wish me luck x x

Ouchy the plank's a killer! Well done you! Hope the packing's going to plan.

Oh my god! Busiest day ever! Not stopped at all, final day of refeed didn't exactly go to plan as we went and had vietnamese food, I was really restrained, just had a little seafood noodles, some squid and monkfish. And some beef and lime salad, it's all I've eaten today and I'm still full!! I had it at 2pm as well, amazing! Didn't eat til I felt sick of half it like usual just had a little of everything, and it felt good to be in control!

So so busy though and finally sorted for holidays, well kinda all packed, hand luggage packed, but I bought a maxi jersey dress today exactly what I wanted for travel but it's light grey and kinda shows some tuck tummy lumps I don't like, so been and bought some dye and in the process of dying it black as I think it'll look much better on then, no pesky light colour showing the lumps. Have been scouring the shops for the last 4 hours looking for something else but nothing anywhere remotely summery so hope this works!

Been into town bought a snazzy new camera, suitcase, got bf sorted, and a travel file for all the docs, been to tesco and got stuff for dinner, can't believe the days nearly over!! Still need a bath and get all defuzzed and nails done too! Argh! At least the train isn't until half 11 tomorrow so can lie in a bit if I can even sleep for excitement! Xxx

Have a wonderful time...weee how exciting :) xxx

Thanks lovely! Massive good luck on weds xxx

whooo excited for you enjoy your hols and relax. Well all still be here on your return :wave_cry:

I just wish I had time to go have my end of refeed WI, I wonder how lame it would be to get up early and go to the pool and check! Ha!

Good luck everyone! Hope you all have a great few weeks. If I do manage to go tomorrow I'll update my weight. I feel like I've gained, might be bloat tho as I've eaten off plan and had barely any water today! Xx

Have an amazing time BMI-buddy! xxx

Hey everyone! hope ur doing well!! Back from Thailand :((((( gutted, best holiday everrrr, and amazingly having not weighed myself after my made up refeed, and 3 weeks of eating drinking what I wanted I've only gained 2lbs since stopped S&S officially! AMAZING!!! so happy this morning with scales, and even tho I've gained, somehow have a 2% drop in body fat, so I must have gained muscle somehow rather than fat, which is super cool! Hows the losses going?? I'm moving back to my Slimming World Diary now which if you want to stay in touch you can find through my profile, its called eee another food diary of somethings.

Good luck to everyone still doing S&S, best decision I ever made, as I can finally stop eating when I'm satisfied rather than filling my plate of everything in sight! yay!! Even after 3 weeks of going food crazy (well kinda, still had mainly 2 meals a day and no snacks, but those weren't exactly diet friendly meals!!

xxxxx

Glad your back and had a good time hunny, I will check out your new diary Xx

Welcome back bmi-bud!! Glad you had an amazing time and great news on the weigh-in! x Pics, pics, pics please!!!

Back