Thank god we are all so brilliant!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I am soooo grateful that we are all so nice in this section!

I couldn't have achieved my losses without minimins.

However, I have been reading other sections tonight (a bit of mental planning for maintenance that I do every now and again). WHOA!!!!!!!!! It's scarey out there!

Some of the threads are hostile! There are mean people out there! Wonder if we can ask for a new Cambridge sub-section entitled "I successfully lost weight with CD, but now I have moved onto a more long term plan for life long maintenance"!

I so glad I have you all to help me! Please don't go anywhere!! I need you!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I know what you mean. :)

Most of the forums for food replacement diets are pretty friendly but some of the others, mentioning no names at all, not so much.

Is it because many of us here have 'been there, done it all', do you think? :D

Whatever it is, I love it here too - and add my thanks to you all.

:grouphugg:

Me too, I'd have given up a loooong time ago without my fellow CDers!!! :flowers: Remember we CAN do this!!

lol! i like the idea for a sub-section, and i hope to join you there before too too long!

this is a lovely section loads of encouragement and supportive when needed great advice,l'd be so lost without you all :grouphugg::D:D:D:D

I think your great !!!!!!!!
Yes , we all know that we need to change how we eat for the rest of our life.
But for now we just need to do this and we all know it works and keeps working.....
People do not understand and less they have lived our lives , most people would not have the will power to do what we do , not even a day or two.if we can do this we can do anything.

I think that's why we stay here :D

It's hard out there. I've been in situations where others think that food replacements are faddy and we are on to a loosing strategy as we'll put the weight back on whereas their diet is everything and a tube of pringles!

P.S maintenance is hard enough as is it!

I belong to a few forums, and post regularly on one other place, some of those people I would now call real life friends as we go to festivals together.

I must say, you are all brilliantly supportive and welcoming...I was suprised, no grammar police here, no trolls, no snide remarks, just positive positive people...

Also i think cos CD is so strict compared to other diets, i suspect there not much room left to argue the toos, where as on other diets, its so subjective and people interpret words and consultants advice in different ways...

No wonder its such a busy forum thou its fab! xxx

Back