Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Thanks so much babe! You've been such an incredible support to me all along hun! :hug99: So sweet of you to be watchin' out for my weigh-in results! xx Another 3 gooey blobs of lard gone since last Moday whoohoo!! :party0049:
So.....18 days to lose that final 6lbs for wedding target. The peeps won't see me for dust on that wedding dance floor!!! :stickdance:
Then it'll be on to the final stretch in time for the best (slimmest) Christmas ever
So proud of you!!! x

Awww Shivie... you're welcome hun... if you only have 6lbs to lose in 18 days, that must be sooo exciting... you are SO gonna do this!!!!! Well done on your 3lbs this week.... you just have to lose that again for 2 more weeks and you'll be there :D :D :D :D

New - Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I have been reading a few of your messages and you are all fantastic :) I took my first shake at lunchtime today and am both nervous and excited about what lies ahead, I have 3 stone to loose and am afraid more than anything that I wont stick to it or friends and family wont support me, have already been hearing, "if you just eat healthy" etc etc, anyways hope to hear from someone who can give me advice to get through my first week, well done to all of you who have done so well to date xxx I did LT before for 4 weeks and lost 21 pounds so I know it works........ just have been dieting since January and excercising and I go up half a stone, down half and back up a half a stone............

Kerry if you post this by pressing the 'New Thread' tab at the top left hand side of the page, you will get LOTS of support on your Lipotrim journey. :) Just make sure you drink lots of water... the minimum is 2 litres... the most you should drink is 4 litres. We're right behind you :)

Thanks Linda, I just did that, I keep forgetting that I cant eat, so used to grabbing crackers.....................

Shivie ....OMG honey that is fantastic :D ... I would LOVE to see the looks on the faces of everyone at the wedding when they see you turn up ;) x x x keep up the excellent work x x x

Awww Shivie... you're welcome hun... if you only have 6lbs to lose in 18 days, that must be sooo exciting... you are SO gonna do this!!!!! Well done on your 3lbs this week.... you just have to lose that again for 2 more weeks and you'll be there :D :D :D :D

Excited is not the word....I'm ecstatic!! Yeah 3 by next Monday and another 3 by the following Moday and I'm soooo THERE!! Every good wish for a fab 100% week to u honey. You're doing so fantastically! So proud of us all! xx

Shivie ....OMG honey that is fantastic :D ... I would LOVE to see the looks on the faces of everyone at the wedding when they see you turn up ;) x x x keep up the excellent work x x x

Thanx a million Trueleame! Yes I'm starting to look forward to it all now whereas before I was DREADING feeling like a big awkward blob squeezed into an ill-fitting dress trying to hide my shame all day. It's like a dream come true! Sticking with a weight-loss plan is something I've always failed at before but since finding this forum it's kinda like someone with an alcohol addiction finding an amazing AA meeting!! If that makes sense! You feel a responsibility to everyone not to let yourself or the team down! :gen126:
Have a fab day hun xx

x S

Wowwwww!! That's blinding!! Well done you. Sooooooooo happy for you :D Xxx

Many thanx hun for the encouraging words!! Couldn't do it without all my new Lipo BFF's!! :gen126:
You're doing fabulously babe, keep it up...WE CAN DO THIS!! Roll on the best Christmas gift ever, a slim sexy new self!

x S

Thanx a million Trueleame! Yes I'm starting to look forward to it all now whereas before I was DREADING feeling like a big awkward blob squeezed into an ill-fitting dress trying to hide my shame all day. It's like a dream come true! Sticking with a weight-loss plan is something I've always failed at before but since finding this forum it's kinda like someone with an alcohol addiction finding an amazing AA meeting!! If that makes sense! You feel a responsibility to everyone not to let yourself or the team down! :gen126:
Have a fab day hun xx

x S
You have done sooooo well!!!

So proud of you!!!

You are gonna be the bell of the ball!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you've done so incredibly well shivie you should be so proud of yourself hun xx

Thanks so much Dahlia Rose! It feels great when the hard work starts to pay off doesn't it?! How are you getting along so far, bet it's starting to get much easier now. You must be well into ketosis by now hun. Amazing how the weeks start to fly!

x S

You have done sooooo well!!!

So proud of you!!!

You are gonna be the bell of the ball!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Only in this fairytale, at the stroke of midnight, I won't have to dash away back to the drudgery of my old life!! :princess:
Thanks for being my LT sponsor :D & giving me a much-needed boost every day xxxxxx :bighug:

xx S

Only in this fairytale, at the stroke of midnight, I won't have to dash away back to the drudgery of my old life!! :princess:
Thanks for being my LT sponsor :D & giving me a much-needed boost every day xxxxxx :bighug:

xx S

Anytime!!! If i have helped in any way then i am super proud of myself!!!

You are gonna look amazing!!! Have a glass of champers for me!!!

Skinny c**!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hehe!

x

Anytime!!! If i have helped in any way then i am super proud of myself!!!

You are gonna look amazing!!! Have a glass of champers for me!!!

Skinny c**!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hehe!

x

:8855: Haven't been called that in a very very long time!!!! Thanks for making my morning!!!! :D And yes you should be all round proud as punch of yourself, both for the amazing 46lbs off so far & for being such an uber-mentor to all of us! Have a fab 100% day hunbun....I've to go now & stocktake all day...poo poo!

x S

Thanks so much Dahlia Rose! It feels great when the hard work starts to pay off doesn't it?! How are you getting along so far, bet it's starting to get much easier now. You must be well into ketosis by now hun. Amazing how the weeks start to fly!

x S

hiya hun,
yup im well in smelly breath country now! was supposed to have my weigh in yesterday have been putting it off as its my totm and i really dont want to be dissapointed! but im just gonna bite the bullet today and go get weighed! i'll let you know how i get on xx

was supposed to have my weigh in yesterday have been putting it off as its my totm and i really dont want to be dissapointed! but im just gonna bite the bullet today and go get weighed! i'll let you know how i get on xx

How did it gooooooo? Xxxx

Just a little (massive to me!!) update on bridesmaid dress-fitting no.2!
The seamstress did all 8 inches of the taking in part, then, when I tried the dress on yesterday at the second fitting she said "Y'know I'm gonna have to pin you in a bit more as it's still too wide!"
Sooooooooo......guess what!!!!!! Another 2 whole inches have to be chopped off, one inch on each side!! The poor girl, I'm not making it easy on her , am I!!!! (But I'm on cloud nine about it all!!!) :character00100:
Have a fab weekend everyone, catch up with u all on Monday xx

Just a little (massive to me!!) update on bridesmaid dress-fitting no.2!
The seamstress did all 8 inches of the taking in part, then, when I tried the dress on yesterday at the second fitting she said "Y'know I'm gonna have to pin you in a bit more as it's still too wide!"
Sooooooooo......guess what!!!!!! Another 2 whole inches have to be chopped off, one inch on each side!! The poor girl, I'm not making it easy on her , am I!!!! (But I'm on cloud nine about it all!!!) :character00100:
Have a fab weekend everyone, catch up with u all on Monday xx
OMG..... Well done chick!!! You are doing so well!!!

You gotta be feeling amazing right now!!! x

Back