Thank you Sarah - they fit!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Cambridge Diet

Thank you soooooooo much for the clothes you posted to me. I now believe that i am officially a size 20!!!

I was a little unsure about the jeans - didn't build my hopes up, but they fit perfectly!

I can't begin to thank you enough, you've done me a huge favour and put a lot of smiles on my face :):):):):):)

With these new clothes i can really see the weight loss now. Before i was still wearing baggy clothes, but didn't notice the difference much. Now i do, and so does my other half (my god he passed me a compliment at 7 am in the morning!!!!)

Feeling fantastic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

T H A N K Y O U F O R M A K I N G M Y D A Y !!!!!!!!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Hi there, your post made me giggle, I am so pleased there ok for you, you won`t be in them too long, I will save my 18`s for you for your next drop down lol:D:D
    Hope you get some use from them x x x
    Mini likes this.
  4. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

COngratulations on the size drop :D.

And congratulations on receiving an incredibly early morning compliment!!!! I would be lucky to get a grunt a that time in the morning even if I had slimmed to a size 10, looked like Carmen Electra and was wearing some seriously sexy get-up :p.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for sharing your new victory as it has made me smile too :).
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congrats Want2beThin on being a size 20!!!:party0019:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.