thank you

A Better Me

Silver Member
Hi i just want to say a massive thank you to everyone on here, your advice and listening have been the major factor in where iv reached on my lt journey and i honestly can say with my hand on my heart that i wouldnt have gotten this far without each and every 1 of you..
i started refeeding yesterday, so i dont think i will be on as much on this side buti want towish you all good luck for the rest of your journeys xxxx

well done Claire.
you've done a fab job at losing weight and i wish you well for refeed and after x
let us know how you are going x

Well done on your fab weight loss and all the very best on your refeed.

*Hugs*!!

You've done so well! Well done on what you've achieved - I totally agree about the help I've found on here! I really hope everything goes well on your re-feed!

Hannah

well done hun and im following your refeed ur doin great!

Well done! I am quite new to LT and feel that where you are now is a long way off for me! You have done so well. All the best for your refeed.

Claire! You've done fantastically well. You're an inspiration sweetie! I'm so happy for you. You must be so proud of yourself and everything you've achieved.

You've been so encouraging to me and always have something lovely and positive to say to everyone.

I hope your refeed goes brilliantly and you maintain your goal weight for the rest of your life.

Please don't be a stranger. Pop on now and again and let us know how you're getting on.

X

Well done! I am quite new to LT and feel that where you are now is a long way off for me! You have done so well. All the best for your refeed.
hey melly, welcome hun, it will go faster than you think hun and before you know it youl be where you want to be good luck hun xxx

Claire! You've done fantastically well. You're an inspiration sweetie! I'm so happy for you. You must be so proud of yourself and everything you've achieved.

You've been so encouraging to me and always have something lovely and positive to say to everyone.

I hope your refeed goes brilliantly and you maintain your goal weight for the rest of your life.

Please don't be a stranger. Pop on now and again and let us know how you're getting on.

X

thank you betsy,i meant what i said you are all fantastic xx and iv just noticed your at the half way mark a massive woop woop for you hun xxxx well done

and a huge thank YOU- you've been brill at giving help and support to others. Good luck with refeed and DO come back and see us from time to time to let us know how it's going

Lots of love

xx

Back