Thank You!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Iv gotta say joining this forum has given me a new boost which was very much needed...

I can see the end if you know what I mean and I feel that I aint doing alone and feeling the ups and downs...

I feel so much more positive and have learnt even a lb loss is good rather than seeing as a bit of a failure... STS and a gain is nowt to be ashamed of either.

Again thank you!

If Im flagging ill let ya know and all free to kick me! xxx

I like kicking xx

Im good at it too.. 1994 world champion gold medalist ass kicker .. also good at cajoling, jousting , marauding and philandering .. (well not the last one so much) xx

Im good at it too.. 1994 world champion gold medalist ass kicker .. also good at cajoling, jousting , marauding and philandering .. (well not the last one so much) xx

Jousting - is that on a horse with a big pole thing?? as for the philandering I can let people know all about that, for a price of course!

Oh yes I can joust.. can plate spin, balloon model and do the old diablo too.. I am brilliant!!!:D

You sure you got free tickets to be in the audience at the circus on Friday - or are you actually in it?

ino wat u mean! its great on here!

Back