thanks all

tafflass

Silver Member
well first i'd like to say thank you for listening to my big moan yesterday.
i think part of the reason it all got too much for me was the fact i was coming down with something.woke up this morning with a dodgy tummy and a stinking cold.for once i can't speak coz my throat is so sore.
anyway i'm not down anymore.

also just managed to get on a size 18 jeans from dorothy perkins :D
they do up but i'd like to lose a bit more before wearing them so i feel comfy.

also got this mega fit builder out my back garden making new steps :D
so all in all feeling alot more cheery(just by watching him)lol x

yeah,charys slept all night hun,and i really needed it!

lol i can't ask him! i'm too shy for that.
i like my men a little taller anyway but i'm still enjoying watching x

ah glad u both slept all night.

go on dont be shy! at least go and chat to him, he might ask u out. what u got to lose.

how long u been single for? its hard when u have kids. thought id be single forever when i left my kids sperm donor, only lasted a few weeks though.lol.

i've been single coming up 4 years now.
not had time or confidence to start again.
had to look after the kids and make sure they were ok and happy after divorce.
slowly getting time for me back and think the kids are happy enough now so maybe when i'm happy with myself i'll be on the look out.

those welsh boys won't stand a chance when i'm let loose lol x

wow 4 yrs is a long time hun.
must be hard after being married to start again. think if me and hubby broke up id wana be single forever. although weve got out problems hes the best man ive ever met, hes so good to me and has taken my kids on, they dont remember birth father so makes it easier.
good luck for when u start dating again, sure mr right is out there somewhere just waiting for u.

x x

awww the nice man has gone now!!
did have a chat and flirt though,just to get me back in the swing of things lol ;)

Glad you have had a good night sleeps. It always helps put things in perspective. The builder was a nice diversion, shows your libido is up and running!!!

Aww I'm so pleased to hear that sweetie. I was worried about you and felt sad for you. You're so strong. I really hope you get things sorted out. You deserve to be so happy.

You go gal! Bit of eye candy is just the ticket to cheer us all up. Wahey for having a bit of a flirt. You'll need the practice because once you're at goal you'll be wanting to hit the town, and you'll have your pick of all those lovely Welsh men!

Omg size 18 from DP! You're fading away! You must have lost more inches! Hope you're doing the vibro, it works so well for you.

Funny I've heard a lot of people complaining of a sore tummy and feeling bleurgh, maybe there is something going around. Hope you feel better soon.

Lubs ya

X

Back