Thanks for your inspiration

SuziWoo

I've been s&s ing for nearly 7 weeks, it's going a little slow but getting there, feeling really happy to be back on vlcd after a few years and now in a comfortable size 12.

However, my mother in law has struggled with her weight ever since I've known her, she's currently 21 stone, around 5 foot 2 and has many health problems because of her weight to the point she uses an electric scooter to leave the house, has type 2 diabetes etc. etc.

She came to visit last week and I introduced her to minimins and let her read all of the s & s success sorties. She left motivated and with hope and has joined us on the s & s journey. She called yesterday and is managing no problem, she's lost 7 lb in a few days and shes buzzing about it. So...

I just want to say thank you to you for your posts, pictures and success stories. My mother in law now believes this is really possible. I can't wait to see her mobile again and enjoying the life she so much deserves.

Thats brilliant news for both you and your mother in law- well done! I like the success stories too- shows where you could be in a few weeks or months x

That's great Suzi :) She will feel so much better when the weight starts going.... Well done both of you :) :)

SuziWoo said:
I've been s&s ing for nearly 7 weeks, it's going a little slow but getting there, feeling really happy to be back on vlcd after a few years and now in a comfortable size 12.

However, my mother in law has struggled with her weight ever since I've known her, she's currently 21 stone, around 5 foot 2 and has many health problems because of her weight to the point she uses an electric scooter to leave the house, has type 2 diabetes etc. etc.

She came to visit last week and I introduced her to minimins and let her read all of the s & s success sorties. She left motivated and with hope and has joined us on the s & s journey. She called yesterday and is managing no problem, she's lost 7 lb in a few days and shes buzzing about it. So...

I just want to say thank you to you for your posts, pictures and success stories. My mother in law now believes this is really possible. I can't wait to see her mobile again and enjoying the life she so much deserves.

Awwww that's fantastic news for your mother in law, It is a great diet and does work. Unlike others. I too can't wait to see my weight falling off :)

WOW!! Thats great!

That's great. Hope she keeps it up, it really will change her life!

Good luck to both of you!

Brilliant! Good luck to her on her journey. Keep us up to date on her progress :) xx

Back