thanks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nessa, 4 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you foodfairy, this is my 5th week now maybe it's getting to me as i am trying to do it on my own without going to the meetings as i just dont have the money to go. thank you for explaining who it works.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    you're welcome hun :D

do you have all the books to read through?

as you're doing it on your own i can give you the password for the sw site every week for you to look at. you can keep track of your weight loss on there and get access to recipes, syn values and all the latest healthy extras plus lots more, its a great help :D

this weeks password is olive, sign up to the site and put the password in a away you go!!! xxx

4. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you foodfairy. i have bought a couple of slimming world books from ebay, one is shop to slim at tesco, and the other is green recipes, i also have the slimming world food optimising book by slimming world.

Thank you for the password it is much appricated.

:thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.