Thankyou for visiting & other blog mumblings

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by klare, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sarah Jayne..... if i had a sticker then I would present you with it because you were the first person to visit and leave me a comment.. very proud moment for you.

( actually whilst i remember i must make a memo to myself to do my thought of the day thing about the CC tomorow ... all will become clear :) )..
    anyway, lord knows how but I have managed to set up a subscription thing on it so if anyone wanted to sign up to that, then feel free ( I will probably faint the first time that happens etc) ...
    Although its mainly about my daily diet ramblings, grumps and stuff, I have also tried to include some stuff on there that might, just might, perhaps think about something in a different way, in a different perspective at some point in their day, or possibly do something that they wouldnt normally do.

Anyway, thanks again SJ,,, really glad you came to visit :-D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.