thanx

alymoo

thanks for the replies sorry to sound a bit offish in the first place wasnt feeling well. Well im on day two and im feeling quite positive i know i have a long way to go but with words of encouragment from soolaboola,kimbell have meant alot im in no rush just gonna take it a day at time and hopefully by xmas ill have the excuse to get some new clothes:D must go and get weighed properly then i can get a ticker to keep track.

we all struggle now and then. losing weights a long term thing, and will probably be something that most of us does throughout our lifes.its not a 'quick fix'. its sad to say it but speaking for myself obviously, its an ongoing battle. ive lost count of the times ive lost weight/put back on. it gets depressing, but the main thing is that we keep at it, and we will get there eventually. better to be trying, and struggling than not to care and be unhealthy forever. i honestly believe that ill get down to my goal weight this time, and being human, ill prob put on a bit now and then, but the main thing as i said, is that im trying. with the support we all give each other, we will all get there. and most importantly, live our lives to the max, instead of hiding in baggy clothes and making excuses not to go out.(yes ive been there).Anyway, ive no choice. Ive got two kids i need to keep up with.;)
slowly slowly cath the monkey...You CAN do it....we all can.

Linda xx

Back