That dress WILL fit!

Wow just reading through your diary. You are doing so well Hun!! Keep it up and stop feeling like a failure! Look how far you've come. Don't let negative thought put a shadow on your achievements. You should be proud!

Thanks Hun I'm trying so hard now to stay on track! How are you finding it? is today your first day?

I think I would be finding it easier If i could see a difference in myself, I just keep thinking wow I can't actually imagine myself thin! It's a frame of mind I had to get myself out of, I'm definitely my own worst enemy!

Hello lovely, just popping into see how ur doing, and ur doing amazing!!! I only lasted 2 weeks and came off plan hmmm lol

U are farrrrr from a failure ur doing brill keep it up!!!!

I understand how u feel, it took me 5 stone to actually say oh actually I am a lot slimmer lol it used to drive my OH mad, and still now I don't see myself how others see me!

As for measurements, the waist is a tough one so don't be disheartened, I didn't lost inches off there straight away, the weight is coming off don't worry :) xxx

Hello lovely, just popping into see how ur doing, and ur doing amazing!!! I only lasted 2 weeks and came off plan hmmm lol

U are farrrrr from a failure ur doing brill keep it up!!!!

I understand how u feel, it took me 5 stone to actually say oh actually I am a lot slimmer lol it used to drive my OH mad, and still now I don't see myself how others see me!

As for measurements, the waist is a tough one so don't be disheartened, I didn't lost inches off there straight away, the weight is coming off don't worry :) xxx

Hello Hun how are you? Are you back on plan now?

Thank you for those lovely kind words! I guess we have all spent so long looking at our larger selves and putting ourselves down its a hard habit to break!

I'm wondering if my tummy isn't going down because I've had children! I seem to be losing it everywhere else but the tummy!

I tried on a pair of size 18 jeans yesterday and they are lose on my legs and bum but won't fasten over the tummy :( if I can get to 11st 5lb by September I would be very happy, though I'd be happier if I was closer to 10st lol xxx

Nope im not back on plan, I'm just watching what i eat at the moment, trying to focus more on toning now rather than losing the last 1.5 stone.

I'm 10.6 now and my stomach hasn't gone, I have the same problem size 12 jeans now fit perfectly over my thighs and hips but not my belly grrrr!! Doc told me it because of having kids and ceserian, eventually most ppl lose it, think I'm one of the unlucky ones blah!!!

Is your hubby joining u on plan soon? Xxx

I think the tummy after having kids will always be the last thing to go :(
Yeah the OH will be joining me on the diet as soon as we can afford it! He's lovingly allowing me to do it first, he thinks I need it more for my self confidence :) xx

Take a photo and compare it to one from before you started. Guarantee you'll notice it then!

The hubby has taken a photo from before Christmas and he took one the other day!
I see a difference on the photos it's just more when I look in a mirror I think wow I look exactly the same!

It takes a while for your brain to register what's happening to your body. I read somewhere that on average it takes about 10 months for us to reprogram ourselves and adapt to the physical changes..

Wow 10 months really that's mad!

sneaky look at the scales today is showing a 1lb gain :( hopefully that will come off before Saturday.

Depends what you had really, normally a day or two. The less carbs you've had the quicker and easier it'll be.

Erm let me see if I can remember! Small piece of pizza, chicken drumstick, 2 cocktail sausages, 2 potato wedges, seriously thin piece of cake, fillet steak and handful of French fries! That was my entire day on Saturday, yet I still don't feel like I'm bk in ketosis :(

Seemed to have had a better day on plan today! Maybe I've finally got my head back into it, had my 4 packs today and 3.5 litres of water!
Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: milk Truffa bar
Afternoon: curry noodle soup ( could seriously live off these)
Tea: spaghetti bol with swede chips :)!

I have been really moody lately though and very snappy! Hope this improves with time!

image-1489377229.jpg

image-45581394.jpg

I don't see much of a difference but this is my before and after so far!

Well fingers crossed I'm back in ketosis now!

Had a god awful headache yesterday, a nasty dry rank tasting mouth and wasn't hungry had to force my last two packs down!

Wi day tomorrow I'd be happy with 2lbs off :)

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?? Xx

Well I've been good today :) I've resisted bacon, nachos and rollos lol
And I've not felt hungry all day either woo hoo I think ketosis is back in the building!
Spaghetti Bol, swede chips an broccoli for tea yummy and my last shake before bed!

I AM going to get through this and be a size 12 by holiday!!! Xxx

Well today has been rubbish!

Started with a bad WI only 1lb lost :(
Then my mum was rushed to hospital! So I ordered my kids dominos while the paramedics were here to distract them, I got that stressed I ended up eating the pizza with them :( 3 slices!
I feel so bad now I'd just got back into ketosis and now I've ruined it again!

Back