That dress WILL fit!

When is your holiday? How much would you like to lose by then?

I love bars! When are you going to place another order?

6 months away, you could lose that or most of that by then if you stick to the diet, which I'm sure you will! :)

Oh I'm def sticking to it :) I just really hope I can lose it all or almost all for then! It would be so much easier to run around Disney world after the kids if I can lose it!

Even if you're not quite there you should be pretty close!

I've just done a month order and ordered a bar for everyday as they are so nice and only had 4 bars for my week in the sample pack, so had to space them out!

I think I may have to cut down on the bars I'm getting to used to them :( don't want to come off this diet dependent on chocolate!
Hopefully ordering my next packs Monday but hubby's birthday is coming up so may have to hold off till Friday so I can spoil him.

:) have had my first weigh loss incentives today lol I'm 100 pounds richer and the hubby gave me a game so I'm a happy lady!

Can't wait till Monday to order my new packs may see if I can get a months worth this time and order extra bars an some wafers too!

WI day tomorrow though its TOTM so I'm not holding out much hope of a good loss. However a loss of any kind is still a loss and a good thing! Woo hoo go positive me lol xx

WI day! Was dreading it tis week as its TOTM but i lost.... 4lbs yay :)

OH came in with a huge gorgeous bunch of flowers last night to say how proud he is of me :) bless him he's such a romantic!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxx

Not too bad. I'm having a hungry day today and yesterday! Although it hasn't helped today that I have been at a family do with a buffet and lots of really yummy but not good foods. Just got home and practically inhaled my spicy spaghetti and veg after eating nothing at the buffet. Making up some sugar free jelly now as I only have a bar left today and I'm still hungry!!

Your not the only one having a hungry day :( I'm starving today! I'm putting it down to TOTM so I'm very glad there is no chocolate in the house.
I think I will have a chicken salad for tea see if that helps with a coke zero :)

Hope it worked for you! My sugar free jelly was awful, the pack was in date but it didn't taste right so I ended up sulking off to bed to hide!! But woke up feeling a bit better and going to have a "proper meal" today with OH. Some chicken and vegetables. Rather than a meal pack so looking forward to that.

No it didn't work I was naughty I had chicken skewers from the Chinese with some cucumber! Didn't eat the peanut sauce though :)

Ah that's ok. I've had some chicken and a big salad for lunch today. Nom. Still got 3 packs left. Hopefully I won't be as hungry as I was yesterday!

I guess seens it was just chicken it's not too bad though I have no idea how it was cooked!
Looking forward to my Mother's Day roast it smells yummy :)

Can't wait for my packs to arrive tomorrow :( I've run out of shakes lol looks like 3 lots of spicy spaghetti today!

I've had to remove my engagement ring too it was so loose it kept sliding downs my finger, hubby's wearing it round his neck till I'm finished my diet and have a new ring size :)

How was everyone's weekend? Xx

So happy my pack has arrived :)

I tried the red berries shake for breakfast but want that keen so won't order it again!
Lunch was a Truffa bar :) forgot how much I'd missed those.
Does anyone else look at themselves and think wow I'm not losing anything I still look exactly the same :(

Back