That dress WILL fit!

Haha if you don't hear from me you know it's killed me :p xx

Make sure there's someone who can do CPR close by!

Good idea lol iv also just found another DVD I used to do ultimate dance workout pump it up! I used to love doing this work out but could never manage much of it I swear the woman in it was trying to kill me! I would love to be fit enough to do it all though one day :) xx

Well that day is getting closer x

Argh not a happy bunny :( got myself all sorted to try my work out DVD! Put some leggings on, trainers tied, toys moved, only one kids up etc only to go put the DVD in the Xbox annnndddd there's no Xbox :/ the bloody OH took it upstairs in the night because his died!!! Not a great start to the day. So I'm off to buy a cheap DVD player later! Xx

My mum asked me today how long I'm going to stick to this diet!? It's actually got me thinking now! I have no idea how long I'm going to need to be on it, I feel like iv still got such a long way to go yet not just physically but with my mental attitude towards food and the way I eat also!
I know I don't ever wan to be this size again, so I'm going to start having to look at why I eat the way I do and to be honest I think a lot of it is boredom and depression!
Now to get my head round it before America or I will eat everything in site lol xx

Feeling a little better today than I have been :) decided not to WI today as I don't want to be disappointed so might leave it till tomorrow or completely change my WI lol xx

Argh :( after my cake slip up my losses seem to have stalled! Iv been fully on track since and not lost even half a lb! If iv not lost by Thursday I might consider a weeks refeed then going back to the diet!? Xx

Well with the scales still not budging I'm thinking I might need a refeed week to get me back on track!? Iv only got 16 weeks left to holiday and refuse to still be a size 20! Although I know I will put weight in while there :( but I will try to be good honest xx

Been a good day diet wise today :) had a bar for breakfast and a cafe late shake with extra coffee over ice for lunch :) I really like these feels like a naughty little treat! Chickens in the oven cooking and swede is on the hob to be mashed :) that is tea done, still another pack to go but not sure what to have!? I've drank my water for the day and will have some extra with my tea, keeping my fingers crossed for a loss on Thursday :/
If not I will give the refeed a try see if I can start losing again after a week on that!
How is everyone else? Xx

Hey :)

Do you season your protein and veg? Im on day 5 and been having steamed fish and veg with a pack over it as sauce as I can't stand it plain! x

Hey :) yeah I do season it! I just buy the jars of seasoning! Like the chicken chargrill or classic BBQ etc iv found you have to become inventive on this diet or you start to stray! Xx

Well it's been a crap 24hrs :( OH has been made take ill health redundancy! We still have a holiday to save for, 2 little ones to feed and slim and save to buy! That on top of the scales being broke( they aren't I'm just not loosing) has put me in a very bad mood so what do I do :( yep I finish off the crisps my kids left and pinch 2 of the rolos they have got :(
I'll never learn will I!
Xx

Stop right there have a drink of water and put those blips behind you. Carry on the day being good.

I know its hard I was like that a few weeks ago thats why I hd a break and followed slimming world just so I could eat and not gain and get head in gear.

Well it's been a crap 24hrs :( OH has been made take ill health redundancy! We still have a holiday to save for, 2 little ones to feed and slim and save to buy! That on top of the scales being broke( they aren't I'm just not loosing) has put me in a very bad mood so what do I do :( yep I finish off the crisps my kids left and pinch 2 of the rolos they have got :(
I'll never learn will I!
Xx

Really sorry to hear about OH :-( don't give in with the diet though or you'll feel even worse. You've done so well up till now, don't get on the scales this week, just stick to what you were doing and next week you will have lost x

Well that didn't work :( had 3 pieces of sourdough bread and a kinder hippo! Think I got the binge out of my system though as I have no desire for anything else :/ back on it for tea time and tomorrow will be 100% :) xx

Well iv put on a lb over night from my carbs :( but iv started back on plan today so hopefully will have at least a little loss by Sundays WI!?
Bar for breakfast an my 1.5 litre bottle filled and ready to go :) I drank 5 litres yesterday to try and combat some of the bread damage lol xx

Back