That dress WILL fit!

A pound isnt much that will be gone by the morning keep drinking :)

I am doing :) already onto my 2nd 1.5 litre bottle xx

Woohooo lots of water well done u!!!

Well another day over with :) iv drank close to 5 litres of water today to try and flush those pesky carbs out my system! Hope it's worked xx

Wow u must of been on the loo a lot

Haha yep my OH asked me if I was moving in the bathroom! Really hoping to see a loss this weekend I might cry if I don't xx

Morning all :) wow is it still morning :( been up since 5 with the kids lol
Finally got my bum in gear an did a little exercise today would have been more but the kids kept putting there feet and hands under the back of the stepper and I was scared of hurting them :/
I'd forgotten I had a reebok side stepper in the back of the wardrobe lol just do a 1034 steps and will do some more later :)
How's everyone else on this lovely sunny bank holiday weekend? Xx

What a lovely bank holiday weekend :) I'm sat making the most o the sun! Finally paid off the holiday on Friday so I can relax a little now knowing its all sorted and I don't need to stress till its time to pack and get to the airport lol
Diets going well again! I had put 2lbs on after having a few bad days and eati g some cabs but its off now :) and I'm back in track xxx

Today's plan is to get back on plan :) I'm done messing about! No more cake or bread or anything :( think I need to go back to 4 packs a day now, the food is making it too easy to cheat at the moment xx

Well my first full day back on plan 100% is going well 3 packs down one more for tea :) waters going ok only had 1.5 litres so far but will get the others down before the day is over!!! OH has just treated me to some size 14 holiday clothes, just hope they will fit me by then :(
How's everyone doing? Xx

I'm back on day one today!! Put on a couple of pounds because I went haywire but back and raring to go!! Start a new job tomorrow so being back in a routine I think will help massively. I want to lose 2 stone for my holiday in August, seems like we're all on the holiday diet haha xx

Hahaha yeah we are but that's good it gives us motivation to work towards something!!! Iv put on 7lbs :( it WILL be off by next week though! Iv learnt my lesson though about eating crap, it made me feel awful everyone I ate something fatty or high carb and thankfully the OH felt the same so we now know we can't eat how we used to without feeling ill!

What's the new job doing? And where you off on holiday too?
Xxx

Hahaha yeah we are but that's good it gives us motivation to work towards something!!! Iv put on 7lbs :( it WILL be off by next week though! Iv learnt my lesson though about eating crap, it made me feel awful everyone I ate something fatty or high carb and thankfully the OH felt the same so we now know we can't eat how we used to without feeling ill!

What's the new job doing? And where you off on holiday too?
Xxx

Ive been quite lucky really, I've been eating crap for 3 months and have only gained 9lbs but I think most of it is water retention anyway, last week I went back on s&s for a day and lost 3lbs, obviously put it all back on again so now the holiday is booked like you said I've got something to keep me motivated. I'm off to Ibiza!! So excited!! I worked away for the last 2 summers so I'm looking forward to just holidaying. The job is working in finance, anything is better than my last job!! Where are you off to? xx

Ibiza sounds like fun :)

9lbs in 3 months isn't bad at all and 7lbs I that will be water weight Hun so that's actually really good!!!

I'm off to Disney world for our first family holiday :) getting excited for it now, just hope my holiday clothes will fit xx

Finally back on plan woo hoo :) the OH bought me some holiday clothes but they look so small :( I doubt they gonna fit me xx

they will fit you fine :)

I'm glad someone has faith lol they are all size 12/14 :( they look so small and 3 months isn't very long! It's my own fault for all the messing about iv done especially the last few weeks when iv barely had 2 days in a row on plan!!! Xx

I'm glad someone has faith lol they are all size 12/14 :( they look so small and 3 months isn't very long! It's my own fault for all the messing about iv done especially the last few weeks when iv barely had 2 days in a row on plan!!! Xx

How are you doing today?

Not bad iv only had water so far today :) going to have a shake soon and try and stay on plan today :) I HAVE to fit in those clothes by holiday!!

How are you? Xx

Not bad iv only had water so far today :) going to have a shake soon and try and stay on plan today :) I HAVE to fit in those clothes by holiday!!

How are you? Xx

I'm ok thanks. Still going strong at the mo but having lots of food thoughts!
You've done so well to get as far as you have. Stay strong and think of those clothes. I shall be looking out for you honking tonight. What do they say? Little pickers wear big knickers! x

Back