That dress WILL fit!

Subscribing! You're doing amazing hun!! You definitely didn't look like a 20 in your most recent pic, and congrats on size 18 and half a century!! Woooooo!! Hope you're proud of yourself xx

Thank you Hun! I'm still an 18/20 :( no matter what i do this damn tummy won't budge! But it is making me work harder at sticking to the diet.
I am proud in a way but think I could have achieved more if I hadn't messed about so much having days off and cheating lol never happy are we xx

Thank you Hun! I'm still an 18/20 :( no matter what i do this damn tummy won't budge! But it is making me work harder at sticking to the diet.
I am proud in a way but think I could have achieved more if I hadn't messed about so much having days off and cheating lol never happy are we xx

It took me an absolute age to get down from a size 16 so I know how you're feeling, you just need to keep reminding yourself of how far you have already come and what you have already achieved. I kept on feeling shitty because I thought "oh I could be this size now if I hadn't have cheated/gone off the rails" but it happens! We have to have a life otherwise what's the point in even being skinny!! You're getting there and you've set realistic goals which I'm sure you'll achieve. You didn't even expect to be fitting into size 18s until next month so you're already ahead of schedule!! You will get to goal and if you carry on the way you're going you'll probably get there before you intended to xx

Aww thank you Hun :)!! I'm glad my journey on the diet could be of some help to you.

I actually cringe now when I think of my starting weight :( how could I not realise I was that big!!
Good luck on your journey hun! Do you have a diary? Xx

Yes I have just started one today, I feel the same. I have been this weight a while and even before I was pregnant I was 17 stone, it's been 2 years since I even saw the 16's. I think I have spent so long in denial, was such a shock after I had my baby, I just looked in the mirror and saw a different person, even though my weight was very similar to what I have been for so long. embarrassing really.

It took me an absolute age to get down from a size 16 so I know how you're feeling, you just need to keep reminding yourself of how far you have already come and what you have already achieved. I kept on feeling shitty because I thought "oh I could be this size now if I hadn't have cheated/gone off the rails" but it happens! We have to have a life otherwise what's the point in even being skinny!! You're getting there and you've set realistic goals which I'm sure you'll achieve. You didn't even expect to be fitting into size 18s until next month so you're already ahead of schedule!! You will get to goal and if you carry on the way you're going you'll probably get there before you intended to xx

I hope I get there I refuse to give up till I am there!!
I was a little shocked at those 18 jeans fitting tbh and so far they are my only pair that do but it's a start I guess :)
I'm trying to set smaller goals so I'm not disappointed when I don't reach them! Xx

Yes I have just started one today, I feel the same. I have been this weight a while and even before I was pregnant I was 17 stone, it's been 2 years since I even saw the 16's. I think I have spent so long in denial, was such a shock after I had my baby, I just looked in the mirror and saw a different person, even though my weight was very similar to what I have been for so long. embarrassing really.

It's so easy to be in denial about it :( I just kept saying to myself "well you have had two kids back to back" then when nothing but my maternity clothes still fit me and I had to buy a size 26 pants from Evans I was devastated :( I knew I had to do something, so here I am :) xx

I gained 5 stone with each child it creaps on while your pregnant. Then after its omg how did I gain this much. I had 2 close together so had to lose 10 stone which I did then I gad 2 more lol and lost it again lol so no more for me lol

I gained 5 stone with each child it creaps on while your pregnant. Then after its omg how did I gain this much. I had 2 close together so had to lose 10 stone which I did then I gad 2 more lol and lost it again lol so no more for me lol

Wow that's amazing that you've lost that!!
Do you find your tummy goes down or not? I'm freaking out about my tummy :( xx

I used to have an over hang that was very large when I was big. But now its virtually gone and my stomach is flat. Ive had 1 c section as my baby was 11lbs and 3 more children and been 20 stone.

So my stomach is looking pretty good for that but ive stretch marks

I used to have an over hang that was very large when I was big. But now its virtually gone and my stomach is flat. Ive had 1 c section as my baby was 11lbs and 3 more children and been 20 stone.

So my stomach is looking pretty good for that but ive stretch marks

Omg thank you :) you have given me hope!!! I'm so scared of being skinny and looking like a chicken with a huge tummy still or a huge over hang of skin :( xx

I'm really worried about hang over skin when I lose the weight so you've given me hope too ( although the twins really did stretch me badly) :-/

:( I've just noticed some awful skin wrinkling on my bum/thigh! Talk about depressed, well I won't be wearing a swim suit on holiday :( xx

It does wrinkle until skin has a chance to shrink it does go

How long does it take to go bk to normal! I can wear some tankini shorts on holiday or surfer shorts to hide it! It was just the initial shock but I guess that shows I am actually losing it xx

Think it takes months from when you stop losing weight. Just need to maintain for a good few months while it shrinks

I'm using some palmers to help it go back quicker I hope! But as long as it does go back that's fine :) xx

I think its just a healthy diet after and time for it to go back. But yes it does you wont look wrinkly forever

When I was following the paleo diet even wrinkles or fine lines on my face disappeared. Maybe look that diet up it defo helps not putting chemicals in your body and giving your body the nutrition it needs to repair :)

I've been looking at the paleo diet but can't really make head nor tail of what it's about!? Xx

Its healthy eating basically no processed foods. That s how ill maintain

Back