That dress WILL fit!

That sounds like a really good plan I'm going to look more into it :)

Well that's day 102 over an done with :) just had some yummy cod and salad for tea! Still have another pack to have but in so full I don't think I could force it down! Xx

I used to do it to maintain

For breakfast banana pancakes
Lunch salmon avacado salad
Tea meat and vegs
And I felt full all day loved it

Well done on finishing another day :) thats a day closer to target

think I might have a look for maintenance. Granted a way off yet but can't hurt to plan ahead!

Apart from the banana that sounds yummy lol not a fan of bananas! I do eat a lot of fish though and a lot of meat (dads a butcher) so I think that would be a really good diet for me to follow when I'm finished on SnS xx

The best thing way no calorie counting and eating butter and cooking food and eatinh the fat on meat. I made my own gravy/stock by boiling the bones with vegs. Oh its so good I felt amazing and ate a high amount of calories without gaining weight.

If you think about it a tiger doesnt calorie count or only eat the lean parts of animals it captures and you dont see an obese tiger. They sleep all day as well so not in the gym for hours either lol.

So paleo/caveman diet makes sense to me

Day 103 and what a gorgeous day it's been :) lovely sunshine all day!
Wasn't great for driving in though! Had to take my dad to see the surgeon today, he was hoping they would tell him he can drive now but nope another 3 weeks yet! So I shall carry on playing taxi lol not that I'm complaining ;p
Just finished my 2nd bottle of water so any I drink now is just a bonus still have another shake to have, then steak and salad for tea :) yummy!
Hope everyone's had a lovely day! Xx

Argh where's the sun gone :( wanted to take the kids to the park today!
Really hoping to see the scales under the 200lb mark this week :) it will be the lightest I've been since I was in my early teens!
Anyone have any nice plans for the bank holiday weekend :)? xx

Fingers crossed for the scales to shift :)

Im going to bristol pick up my son who works there and bring him home then on evening im out at local cricket club watching a live band. Drinking water if course.

Sunday im out partying in town on water as im driving in town so will be a fun weekend :)

Hopefully they will :) the OH stepped on the scales this morning and has lost 2 stone in just over 2 weeks :0 jealous much!!!

Oh your weekend sounds fab :) even drink king water I'm sure you will be in good company and have amazing time xx

Omg 2 stone wow!!!!

Men lose it quicker than we do they are lucky.

Yes looking forward to a nice weekend

the sun will come back :) well done OH

How unfair is that though lol he will probably be skinny way before me :(

The sun better come back lol the kids have drive me mad not being able to go in the garden today :) xx

Men are lucky like that mine eats what he wants

So does mine that's how he ended up so big lol though he blames it on my cooking :p he does still have a huge amount of weight to lose but at least he is doing something about it now!!

my OH could do worse than drop a few lbs but not a hope in hell

Mines fit and muscly and eats what he wants he sat and ate whole tub of flake ice cream tonight.

He will drink on saturday and Sunday and kebab and other food I expect a pizza too and will lose weight its crazy

Mine just loves his food way too much! Thankfully he doesn't drink :)
I has surprised me that he has stuck to this diet though as he is awful with things like this and has no willpower usually! Xx

That is impressive that he has stuck to it mine said he would never diet if he got fat he would not diet but just buy bigger clothes lol.

Mines quite active too I guess always has been. Lucky man!

Mine sounds very similar to yours mamaC

HOWEVER, you are still doing fab :)

Back