That dress WILL fit!

Doubt it, got to be his decision or he digs his heels in!
Without sounding crude have a big poo before weigh in, why weigh whats on ita way out

Haha that's a good plan before WI pity our bodies don't always do what we want them to do! Xx

Good morning all :)

WI tomorrow :) I'm so hoping to see the 13s so going to drink lots of water today and keep my fingers and toes firmly crossed lol

My dads finally going back to work on Friday :) so I can have the living room to myself in the mornings and start the 30 day shred!!! I'm hoping it might help shift this tummy a bit :(

We took the kids for a lovely long walk in the park yesterday! I want to start building there stamina up for walking round the parks in Florida :) although I'm still going to rent a double pram just to be on the safe side.

Was very proud of my eldest son, he's usually such a wimp and scared of everything but yesterday he took himself down the slides, the roundabout and let me push him very high in the swing :eek: I'm so happy he is getting more daring :) now he may actually go on things on holiday lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend :) xx

I'd be really interested to know how you get on with the 30 day shred. I bought it a couple of months ago but I've not even opened it. The reviews for it are fantastic. Keep me posted please.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will do Hun though mines still wrapped in the box too lol we should set ourselves a 30 day shred challenge and see how many inches we can lose :) xx

Will do Hun though mines still wrapped in the box too lol we should set ourselves a 30 day shred challenge and see how many inches we can lose :) xx

I'm really tempted to give it a go but it's quite hardcore isn't it? I thought we weren't supposed to do much cardio while in ketosis. Just reading the reviews of how tough it is makes me sweat!!

I think from what I read it has 3 stages to work through and u start with the first one for beginners and its 20 mins long! I might have a quick watch of it see how strenuous it is but I'm willing to give it a try xx

I'll let you test it out then :)

I think from what I read it has 3 stages to work through and u start with the first one for beginners and its 20 mins long! I might have a quick watch of it see how strenuous it is but I'm willing to give it a try xx

Sorry to butt in, I did the 30 day shred and it was great, I just ran out of living room space! I will get back into it when I move house ..

Your not butting in Hun :) thanks for the info! Is it too strenuous for this diet do you think? Xx

It was good, wouldn't advise it in the first couple of weeks of this diet as your body still has to adjust. If you do it at your own pace it works well, if you need extra and feel hungry after it have extra protein i.e. eggs or some meat or an extra pack at a push.
I found it ok, never got past level 2 and its on my to do list once I get my new abode set up. Currently in between homes having split up with OH so once I am more settled I will go back to it as it was very enjoyable.

Keep us updated :)

Yummy just made turkey burgers with salad for tea will def be making them again :)
Don't want to get my hopes up for WI tomorrow just in case I don't get into the 13s! Xx

I was just thinking of doing level one for the first 30 days lol xx

Level one is ok. And level 2 is great? I found I enjoyed level 2 better than one? Never even looked at level 3!

Well it's WI day :) hubby let me have a lie in today so only got up half and hour ago :/ oops

The results though we're worth waiting for :)
The scales said I'm now 13:12 :D omg I'm so happy I lost 4lbs this week and iv now hit my 4st lost mark yay yay yay xx

Only 4 months till my holiday now and I'm still an 18/20 :( think I will be lucky If I'm a 16 for holiday let alone the 12 I wanted to be!!!
I seem to lose the weight on the scales but not in inches :/ I don't understand it!? Xx

Only 4 months till my holiday now and I'm still an 18/20 :( think I will be lucky If I'm a 16 for holiday let alone the 12 I wanted to be!!!
I seem to lose the weight on the scales but not in inches :/ I don't understand it!? Xx

Well done on the 4lb loss!
The body does its own thing, it doesn't stick to rules or what we expect to see.
In my experience the weight came off the scales first, no body shape change then it eventually showed in inches when I had a lower loss on the scales? It drove me mad..
I think it does it to confuse us and fight us all the way.
Stay strong and keep measuring.
I am heavier than I was when I stopped last August but people are still saying I look as though I have lost more weight? I think it's just redistributed itself a bit better! I still fit the clothes I bought as my celebration but I know I still need to keep going as the battle is still not won.

You have 4 months and the body changes are going to be amazing in that time! Take pics for yourself and see!
Good luck you are doing so well!

Back