That dress WILL fit!

MamaC well done on the loss, you are doing great! Def take some piccies now and again in a couple of weeks. I bet there is more of a visual change going on than you think xx

wow well done! as others have said the weight is coming off somewhere, your body shape will be changing and will (if it's like mine) have a sudden pull in :D

Thank you everyone! Guess I'm just feeling a bit low at the moment :( I'm loving seeing the scales go down just fed up of not dropping clothes sizes ! Before I had kids at this weight I was a 14-16 now I'm still a 20 :( it's just getting me down!
However that's 4 st gone that I'm better off without :) I'm just thankful to all you lovely ppl who help keep me motivated xx

Another day over and done with :) just had the yummiest homemade turkey, spring onion and green pepper kebabs with salad! Extremely stuffed now though!

Started looking in the tummy tuck section earlier but scared myself :( the idea of surgery freaks me out! I'm thinking if looking into lipo light first and seeing how that works or if it works!? Before I make any drastic choices, hubby is more than happy for me to have anything I want done for me to be happy in my own body bless him :) I'm so lucky to have him xx

Another day over and done with :) just had the yummiest homemade turkey, spring onion and green pepper kebabs with salad! Extremely stuffed now though!

Started looking in the tummy tuck section earlier but scared myself :( the idea of surgery freaks me out! I'm thinking if looking into lipo light first and seeing how that works or if it works!? Before I make any drastic choices, hubby is more than happy for me to have anything I want done for me to be happy in my own body bless him :) I'm so lucky to have him xx

I had fun on the shaky shaky machine, power plate was the best, it was relaxing, not energetic but I did notice the wobbly bits go in ? Also a few of those ultrasound massages things some others found good as well?
Others have discussed the wrap things as well for tightening areas prone to not wanting to move!
It's a case of seeing what works for you..

I bought the wraps and iv only tried it once but it didn't work going to give it another go later!
I was looking at the new ultrasound lipo last night an there is somewhere that does it right down the road :) they also do a skin tightening one so you can combine the two treatments! Best of all it's a money back guarantee :) which is good as its not cheap lol

Well on to day 115 :) trying to resist sneaky peaks at the scales now, I always get like this when I go into a new stone bracket! Xx

Just had a good look at this new ultrasonic lipo and I really want to try it but im not convinced it works and I cant afford to waste that amount of money for nothing :( I notice they also do the same type of thing that tightens skin and helps with cellulite!? Now do I go for a free consultation embarrass myself and see what they say or wait? xx

totally up to you chuck :)

Eww what a miserable day :( had to drag myself out of bed today! Great start to the day my lovely youngest son had emptied all the lovely clean and folded washing out of the basket, I only put it in their room last night before I went to bed, to top it all off he had taken his nappy off an was sat on it! Then he weed at the top of the stairs /( I think we have hit terrible twos lol

Diet wise I'm doing good I'm really enjoying my healthy evening meals, hubby even asked why we didn't eat things like this before the diet lol so that's a good sign!
We've discovered we can still have burgers just chicken or turkey ones with no bun :) and kebabs too, just homemade with peppers and spring onion on, grilled instead of takeaway on a pitta lol
Xx

Iv started to notice the lower my weight is getting I'm making life goals as well as diet ones :) I guess iv been growing in confidence without even noticing!!!
As soon as I get back from Florida I MUST get my driving licence!
I need to make a start on planning my sons christening!
Also need to start planning my wedding!
I need to start doing things for me and giving myself some me time outside of the house!

I know they aren't amazing life changing revelations but its a start lol
At some point I'd like to get back to education too! Though iv no idea why I would like to do :/
I'd also like more children but don't want to be pregnant and obese again way to much hassle with extra tests and precautions etc

Xx

Morning all :)

Just had a sneaky peak at the scales, not very promising this week :( don't think it will be a good loss this week!!!
Must remember to do my measurements this weekend though see if iv lost any inches this week!
I was a bit naughty last night :( I didn't feel like a pack and was feeling down so I made myself a huge meal instead: turkey mince, swede mash, asparagus and broccoli! Then I found a bournville highlights pack in the cupboard so I had that :(
Even with all that my cals for the day were only 578 and only 27 carbs!? No idea how I managed that. Will the hot chocolate have taken me out of ketosis? Xx

Damn it why the hell did the OH have to make cake with the kids :( I have no will power with cake at least it's all gone now! Back on the wagon tomorrow :( now way I'm getting a loss on Sunday now xx

Driving Licence is life changing, at least it was for me. Opens up a whole new world of possibilities!

Don't be hard on yourself if you don't lose weight this week. If you enjoyed what you ate then it's okay. It's also done and dusted and the next one can be more positive! Hey, I am full of it today lol, just hope I can give myself this advice when I need it ;).

Seriously, you are doing fabulously ... x

Thanks hun :) iv been saying I'm gonna pass my test for 10 years now lol
I just always feel like such a failure web I give into temptation :( I want to lose the weight so badly!
Xx

Well I have no idea what's up with me just lately but I feel very down all the time :( I know I'm losing weight but its not making me happy at all the more I lose the worse my body looks! I know clothes hide it but iv spent years covering up to hide fat I don't wanna have to keep hiding once I'm thin too!
Ok rant over xx

Did you start the shred today? Now that's bound to perk you up! Either that or kill you :)

No I didn't iv had a poorly little boy today so didnt get much done :( I must do it tomorrow though! Xx

Ok, I'll be waiting to see how it goes :)

Back