That dress WILL fit!

Thanks Hun just feel a bit down about it all :( iv spent so much time messing about that iv totally thrown any ideas of being in my holiday clothes out the window xx

Thanks Hun just feel a bit down about it all :( iv spent so much time messing about that iv totally thrown any ideas of being in my holiday clothes out the window xx

You've got ages yet. With any other diet you wouldn't have got to where you are this quick. It's really hard because in essence we're starving ourselves. I had a curry yesterday, so what, I have a life and as long as I don't do it every day it's not going to kill me. Losing weight is supposed to make us feel good, not depressed. With this diet because we're eating so little we all expect to wake up the next day and be a stone down but it doesn't work that way. Just keep going and remembering how far you've already come, don't be down, you'll get there xx

Lol I wish I had your enthusiasm Hun! September is fast approaching though :( but I will keep going at least I will be thinner for it than I was :) no more size 26 for me xx

Thanks Hun I hope your right :) even 3lb a week would take me to 36lb off by then so that's my aim lol xx

Thanks Hun I hope your right :) even 3lb a week would take me to 36lb off by then so that's my aim lol xx

Yea that's pretty much what I'm aiming for or even 2!! As long as its around a stone a month I'm happy, we can't ask for any more, 36lbs is definitely achievable and it'll be really noticeable as well which is what we want!!! xx

Exactly :) I think I was aiming too high when I was in the diet before! I always felt disappointed on WI cause I wanted the numbers to always be high, now I would be happy with just seeing a loss each week!
I think 36lbs is a good target and definitely doable, I just hope it shows in the mirror!
Another day done 100% :) xx

Exactly :) I think I was aiming too high when I was in the diet before! I always felt disappointed on WI cause I wanted the numbers to always be high, now I would be happy with just seeing a loss each week!
I think 36lbs is a good target and definitely doable, I just hope it shows in the mirror!
Another day done 100% :) xx

Wooo well done hunny!!! I'm currently resisting going to the ship for cigarettes because I know I'll cave and end up getting sweets too. Carb AND nictotine withdrawals, pure torture haha xx

Hahaha not sure I could cope with both withdrawals makes me glad I quit smoking years ago! I'm sat watching tv trying to not go raid the kids goody drawer lol xx

Woo hoo another lb off this morning yay that takes me too 13:10!!! I can't even remember the last time I weighed that! I was probably about 13/14 lol

I was talking with OH last night and told him about my 3lb a week goal! He told me if I did that I would only be 22lbs off my final goal weight :) I think that would be achievable by Christmas xx

Morning :)

Still going strong, although I did have a little greggs blip but I carried on with packs for the rest of the day and was good all yesterday!!!
Another 1lb off this morning, hopefully I can get another 2 off by Sunday! Xx

Well done its nice to have you back on the wagon with us, your doing great

Iv just typed in my current weight on the s&s weight tracker :) my bmi is 30.8 I'm so close to being in the overweight category instead of obese yay xx

Only 2lbs off for me this week :( but I did have that greggs blip so I guess that's not a bad loss really!!!
Think I'm going to go back to planning my day using MFP to help aid me along!
Had a strawberry shake n a coffee so far today :) the plan is another 2 shakes and then roast chicken with swede mash and broccoli for tea! I CAN DO THIS xx

Afternoon :)

Well yesterday did go to plan yay :) and this morning the scales are showing another 1 lb off so I'm a happy bunny!

My BF made a bit of a snide comment last night though which peed me off! She's been on slimming world a year or so now and seems to eat what she wants the starves herself on celery sticks 2 days before WI!
She told me I need to stop losing weight so quickly as it will just pile on quicker when I stop the diet :/ what happened to being a supportive friend?! Xx

Afternoon

Not having a great time weight wise at the moment :( the scales showed 13:7 this morning which I'm thrilled with but I'm stuck at an 18/20 and not budging!
I bought some new jeans from tesco yesterday in an 18 and 2 pairs were skinny they fit ok but still a bit of a muffin top with them!
All I wanted was to fit into my holiday clothes but I'm nowhere near and won't get there anytime soon! I feel like I'm going to be a 10st size 18 by the time I'm near goal!
It's really put me off going on holiday, I just think I want to give up now :(

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get it out xx

Feeling a lot more positive this morning!
I bought myself some new clothes from simply be a dress and some tops! The tops are HUGE they look like a tent! Size 16/18 so I don't get it but back they go for a smaller size, the dress is an 18 and fits perfectly so does one other top that is a 16! It's given me a bit of a boost anyway lol xx

Just had the new mint chocolate shake for breakfast! Not sure what I think :/ I might have put too much water in cause I don't think it had much taste tbh oh well I will just keep trying them with less water till I get it right lol xx

Back