That dress WILL fit!

Wow MamaC you have done so well, well done. Very inspirational :) If you don't mind me being nosey have you lost many dress sizes? I am only a few lbs heavier than your starting weight. I am currently a size 22/24 xx

No I don't mind at all Hun! When I was at the weight on my stats of 13.1 I was a size 16 I'm currently and 18 and a stone heavier!!!

I started at a size 24/26 but that was all on my tummy and hips after having two kids bk to bk lol so iv dropped a few sizes :) xxx

Morning :)

Yay I finally did a full day yesterday woo hoo lol

Today iv been naughty already lol I was sat in the cold having missed the bus to being me home from dropping my eldest at nursery! So I decided to go to caffe Nero and get a chestnut latte :( they even come with a free little chocolate which I gave to my son :) also got a double chocolate muffin and have NOT touched a crumb!!! Hopefully one little latte won't cause to many problems!

Plan for today
Shake x2
Porridge made into a pancake
Cheesy pasta with broccoli and cauliflower
Xx

Hello all

How's everyone getting on?
I'm still here plodding along :/ I did really well yesterday till tea time then I made raisin, oat an orange cookies :( I really need to stop baking it really seems to be my downfall!!!
So I shipped the last of the cookies off to work with the OH last night so I didn't eat anymore of them lol
Today iv been quite good!
Brunch was a hazelnut and chocolate shake
Snack 2 boiled eggs
Tea turkey with swede broccoli and cauliflower

Fingers crossed I will start to get bk into it and see those numbers drop xx

I don't think I could resist cookies either, good luck getting back to being 100% x

I did it yay 100% yesterday not a single mouthful of anything off plan!!!

Weight this morning is 14:3 not bad considering Friday morning it was 14:7 :0

So I'm determined to stick to this till the weekend before Christmas then I will be right back on it in the new year!

Today's plan
Breakfast: caramel shake

Lunch: chocolate shake

Snack: curry noodle soup ( OH got loads when he was doing the diet and now I'm stuck with them)

Tea: cheesy pasta with broccoli an cauliflower

Xx

Well done on being 100%, keep going and you will have some nice losses before Christmas xx

Thanks Hun :) your doing really well just started reading your diary! Well done on getting to week 4 that's brilliant Hun xx

Thank you, I've amazed myself by staying 100% to be honest as I have never been able to before. Really think seeing the pics of me on holiday done it for me this time round x

Well done!!! Cor you'll be well into the early 13's if not sleighing into the 12's by crimbo!! How exciting!! Xx

Thank you, I've amazed myself by staying 100% to be honest as I have never been able to before. Really think seeing the pics of me on holiday done it for me this time round x

It's amazing the motivation a holiday can give you! That's what started me on this diet in the first place! I didn't want to go to disney world the size I was :(
Your doing so well keep at it Hun xx

Same to you xx

Holidays and events give me a kick start I need as well being bridesmaid in March but Christmas has inconviently gotten in the way lol.

I did it so hard getting back on plan after a break so well done x x

Eeeek 14:2 this morning yay really hoping to be back in the 13s by Sunday for WI!!!

The lovely OH let me have a lie in this morning and took little man to nursery :) so iv just got up and made myself a coffee!

Today's plan;

Breakfast: shake
Lunch: shake
Snack: curry noodle soup
Tea: cheesy pasta with broccoli and cauliflower

Xx

We'll so far so good today :) iv had 2 shakes and 2.5 litres of water! Going to have another half litre with my tea and a coffee to bring me to just under 3 for the day!
Think in going to change my tea to a steak and veg though with a cheesy pasta over the veg! Then maybe some fage yoghurt as pudding :/ will play around on MFP to see how that comes out first though!!!
How's everyone else done today? Xx

Well done you're doing great!! :) xx

Back