That dress WILL fit!

Thanks Hun :)
Another day done woo hoo!!! Think I'm starting to get the hang of this again xx

Well done, you're doing great. Seems like you're back in the right mindset x

Well done, you're doing great. Seems like you're back in the right mindset x
Thanks Hun I'm trying so hard now to keep at it :)

Morning all

Well I'm officially a serial weigher lol this mornings weight 14.0 exactly yay woo hoo that's 7lbs since Friday :0

Just had a porridge pack as a pancake for breakfast with a coffee!

Lunch: shake

Snack: shake and a mini babybel light

Tea: lamb with broccoli and cauliflower

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

I'm not back in ketosis after the weekend so struggling with hunger and headaches but I will win x x

I'm not back in ketosis after the weekend so struggling with hunger and headaches but I will win x x

I don't feel like I'm back in ketosis either :/ I'm still getting headaches and hunger pains!!!

Hmmm just realised iv only had one pack so far today :( so I will double a shake and have that now, would explain why I feel a little dizzy!
2 litres of water down though it might be more as iv had 3 coffees too!!!

Xx

Morning!!!

Nooooooo iv just been so naughty!!! My little one is in nursery early every Thursday morning so while I wait for the bus I always go cafe Nero and get a coffee and today I just did it with out thinking :( 191 cals for a chestnut latte!!!

Breakfast: shake

Lunch: shake

Snack: pancake

Tea: steak with broccoli and cauliflower

Xx

Oh hopefully it wont affect you much. I have to keep remembering to not lick the spoon when I dish out the kids dinners. I stuck a spoonful of cheesy mash into my mouth the other day without thinking and had to spit it out when it clicked what I had done!! x

It really does make you think doesn't it :( at one time I would have had that with a sandwich and followed with chocolate fudge cake with cream!!!
Xx

Oh hopefully it wont affect you much. I have to keep remembering to not lick the spoon when I dish out the kids dinners. I stuck a spoonful of cheesy mash into my mouth the other day without thinking and had to spit it out when it clicked what I had done!! x

Fingers crossed it won't :( I still struggle with not putting the kids food in my mouth! Especially with my eldest being so fussy, if he doesn't see me eating the same he won't even try it!!! Xx

Fingers crossed it won't :( I still struggle with not putting the kids food in my mouth! Especially with my eldest being so fussy, if he doesn't see me eating the same he won't even try it!!! Xx

I totally get this as my eldest has Aspergers and is very fussy with food. If she sees me eating it she is more likely to try a bit so it's been a tough month when it's come to dinners x

I totally get this as my eldest has Aspergers and is very fussy with food. If she sees me eating it she is more likely to try a bit so it's been a tough month when it's come to dinners x

I keep hoping nursery will gel with his eating :( hopefully the more he sees his friends eating he will want to eat with them!!! At home all he will eat other than toast and weetabix is chicken nuggets, pizza and sausages grandad brings home! We trick him in to eating fish fingers though! We started with chicken fingers and just kept replacing a few out lol xx

Hello :)

Well yesterday was a bad day :( I didn't stick to plan at all!!! I had cheese sandwiches for lunch on granary bread and grilled bacon, eggs and 8 chips for tea! I know it's not too bad but still way off plan!

So today the line was drawn and I got back on it, shake for breakfast and some chicken satay for lunch and tea will be a double pack I think but not sure what yet

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

Were you in ketosis before? I'm struggling with pre ketosis and keeping my head out of the fridge but I managed it today?

Were you in ketosis before? I'm struggling with pre ketosis and keeping my head out of the fridge but I managed it today?

I honestly have no idea if I was or not :/ i didn't have a headache on Tuesday or Wednesday but was still feeling hungry xx

Hello everyone :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and new year?
I had a great Christmas and new year but indulged a little...ah who am I kidding I went way over board an the scales are def showing it :(

So today I'm back on this diet like my life depends on it!!!
How's everyone getting on? Xx

Yeah welcome back, missed you for motivation.

I'm back on plan after Christmas/New Year break very excited to see some major results x x

Still here, welcome back x

Hello lovelies glad to see you are all still here it's nice to be back with some familiar ppl :)

Day one has gone ok I did sneak one chicken nugget but I doubt that will put a stone on :/ other than that iv been very good!!!

I'm using all my old packs and only have enough to lat till Tuesday morning so I will be placing a new order Monday and must remember to get some bars this time especially as TOTM is due next week so they will keep my chocolate craving at bay! Yay me thinking ahead lol it's just an excuse to eat something sweet really :p

Iv had two shakes and a porridge today, still not keen on the porridge as porridge will def stick to making it into a pancake in future!
Just had a chicken salad for tea with a boiled egg And will have one more coffee then I'm done for the day.
Xxx

Back