That feeling when you had your last Cambridge shake or soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ginola14, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. ginola14

ginola14 Member

For the evening is hard I have mine about 7pm but then around 9 find myself going bed as find hard not eating then wake up ok.

Ss very tough but the best way for me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Been trying to leave mine for as long as I can, think I'm gonna have to give in in a min I'm starving! I'm doing SS+ and had a really hungry day today! Enjoy your evening :)

4. ginola14

ginola14 Member

You to nette how long have you been doing the diet?

5. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I just had my last shake after my first day of a 3 month break! I feel your pain x

6. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    I'm in my 8th week and lost 29lbs so far. Today is the first day I actually felt in danger of proper cheating!! (sometimes I bend the rules a little) I felt soo tired too so I thought about it hard and made the decision to have a slice of crusty wholemeal bread with my SS+ meal. It's my totm too. It was delish lol. I did walk some of it off after. Just had my last shake so feeling better now :) x

7. ginola14

ginola14 Member

Superb weight loss you should be very proud neste. I know you get moments like that I done 20 weeks ss 2 years ago and lost 8 stone and had many days I was bored but was great feeling. M here to keep off this time 6 stone to go.

8. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.