That strange feeling!!

rachael1664

Hi everyone I'm now on day 5 and has anyone experienced that strange feeling yet? My head feels quite vacant but my mouth won't shut up. Im feel so strange i cant quite describe it lolI've got SO much energy it's untrue and so far I've only drank 2 litres today but my wees have been SOOOOOOOOO long!!!!! I can't put my finger on it but I think I feel great lol
Rachael x

Yay Rachael!! Day 6 here and feeling soooo much better!!! Yeh my mouth won't shut either!! Are we going a bit stir crazy???!!!

week 1 -8lbs

It feels that way jeni I can't shut up!!!! On the plus side the shakes are tasting much better. But I licked my wrist before and smelt it (good way of Smelling your breath) and good god...everyone I've not shut up to today must either be polite or no sense of smell!!!! X is it your weigh day tomorrow then? X

Haha skinny! Weighed today Rachel cos had to speak to chemist .. 8lbs in 5 1/2 days! Wooop!

week 1 -8lbs

I've got the app... If you go profile.. And you have posted 50 times I think it is you upload your picture from there... If you go more.. Settings.. Forum posting.. You can create a signature there... ;)

week 1 -8lbs

Back