thats it! i cant cope!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
I give up! Ive had enough. I have binged for the last time.

Iv been doing WW for just over a week. I quit, i cant count another point.

Im SO stressed atm, i have so much going on, and i feel so alone. I have no real support atm at home, making motivation difficult and tough times even harder.

I think i need to change my approach, maybe trying to change the way i am isnt the answer..maybe recognising my problems and working around them to avoid binges etc is.

All i know right now is i feel sick and i just cant fce the pressure im putting on myself anymore. Igo away thusday till monday..il be around the boards, lingering, helping where i can but i need a break. I need some proper me time. My heads just not right for it right now.

bit of a pointless post, just needed to get it off my chest.

Sweetie youre at goal, right?

I think you need to take your foot of the gas and just relax a little. Im not advocating eating whatever you but just not obsessing about food might be the key.
Knowing that we binge is the 1st step to overcoming it. Just take a big breath, youve done so well, youre an inspiration to me and many many others...do you know that?

Huge hug xxx

Fern, sounds like you are doing the right thing. Take a few days to clear your head and then decide what you want to do next. (((hugs)))

It sounds like a break is what you need Fern. Why not just totally step back, have a few weeks 'off' dont stick to SW or WW if youre under stress like this. Just try make 'sensible' choices and get back into something after a break. I think sometimes when were on a diet for ages you do just need a complete change.

At this stage in your journey youre SO close to target you can really afford to take a step back for a bit

Just dont be away too long *HUGS*

Last edited:
Oh hun, not sure what to say to make you feel better but have a big hug and know that you are not alone. :hug99::hug99:

I came to SW because I couldn't count another point at WW anymore either and felt absolutely rubbish, I am doing much better now, more relaxed about food.

Good luck hun

just want to send you lots of hugs honey, you have done so well and sending you al my love

:hug99:

xxx

Thanks for understanding..and taking the time to reply.

I just feel like iv lost myself as a person in my problems with food and 'dieting'

I just need some time away, maybe my lomg weekend being my time.

I just feel exhausted and im just loosing the constant battle with myself.

xxx

Who you are is so much more important than what you weigh, so if you feel like you are losing yourself as a person, then maybe it is time to take a step back and put less emphasis on what you weigh. A break could be just what you need :)

Binging is horrid and most of us get sucked into it to be honest :( Theres a good book about binging by Lee Janogly which is quite humerous too, 'Only fat people eat breakfast'. Its a good one as it really lays it on the line and says it like it is, and explains how most of us are in the binge situation we're in.

Hope you are feeling better about things soon x

bless you.

some fab advice from the girls, just wanted to add my support.

take a step back and see how you feel in a few days.

hope you feel better in yourself soon:)

After reading your post I couldn't help but look through your before/after pics.
Even your heaviest pics are lovely cos you're such a pretty little thing. :)

I hope your other issues get sorted and you can enjoy life a little more. ;)

You have done so well hun and you deserve a break, take a bit of time to yourself and pamper yourself :) things will work themselves out when you feel more refreshed and re-energised ready to move forward. Sending you lots of positive attitude and best wishes :) xx

Hey Fern! I aint been around much lately, but honey I know what you mean.

Sometimes when you want something so badly it can become the main focus of your life, all you think, talk and dream about. I even start to obsess over things. It ends up consuming me and then it totally stresses me out, to the point where I freak out and go nuts.

Your a lovely pretty young lady, who has changed her life and he appearance, but most of all you worked hard and I understand that you want to stay slim after you worked so hard.

But you need relax! Make good choices and forget diets for the moment!

If the worst came to the worse and you had put on say 7lb after you took a break whats worse putting on 7lb or losing your sanity?

The last thing you need to do is stress out. Stress can let bad habits creep in and can cause things to spiral out of control!

Look, be happy, be relaxed and enjoy your fabulous figure!

Thanks guys.

I just need to take a step back and breathe.

il be dropping in, but im going to resist the urge to post lots because i need a complete break.

I dont *want* to gain weight, but iv gone overboard with it all and i care too much. I woke up with the intention of folowing sw, but its not happened- but i wont beat myself up about it.

I just want to get back to being me, finding the joy in it all again.
I want to go swimming, and for a run- and to zumba! because i genuinly enjoy it- not because for weight loss that puts a downer on it. I want to read my book because i like too read, not for a distraction. I want to go to bed, without resiteing the days eating in my head and evaluate how 'good' or 'bad' iv been. I dont want to panic when someone brings cakes into work - because I havnt planned for it.

im going to do little things that i enjoy, over the next few days- getting together the ingrediants for my christmas cake, planning what to put in everyones hampers this year.. Buy a new book, go for a swim. . get creative in prep for my art classes and spending time with my family. Spring cleaning the house to make me feel brighter.. and just chill out. Buy some new jammies to slob about it.

I am very greatful for my life, i am. I have beautiful family, my boyfriend is amazing- my best friend is my lifeline and i have you guys- who really understand me. A beautiful house, a fantastic job.. and im a size 10. Me. A size 10.. but by nature, im ruining all these good things from making me feel good- because the control freak i am cant let it just be.. it always has to be better.

Im so very much looking forward to my long weekend away- and between now and thursday im just going to chill.. and when i get back.. il be back to class, and enjoy my food and relaxing. Whatever my weight will be, will be.. and fine.. maybe i wont like it. . But it'l be tough, cos thats what i had to do to get some perspective.. and in the long run. Il be okay.

right, pity party for one over- you can all get back to being happy now! LOL

just wanted to say how lovely your photo's are - you sound like a lovely person too - you know what you have to do - good luck - have a lovely break./

Gilly x

have only just read this and just wanted to offer support and say I hope your break does you good xxx

Back