Thats me in

emmamissfun

Ketosis!

So pleased!! I thought I felt quite chripy this morning and when I started dancing to Spice girls so knew something wasnt right!! Did a pee on the stick and its pink! Now Im in ketosis Im not coming off until I reach that goal! Dont get me wrong I know I have a long way to go Ive not go thru week 1 yet but now ive got thru the first two days I feel much happier!

Anyone that is starting out stick at it!! The first coupe of days are tough but if I can get thru it anyone can!

Well done! My hubs on day 5 and i think he is in it this mornin as he was alot more happier and hes now on the gym! He doesnt have alot to lose but in 4 days hes lost 7lb x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.3

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Wow thats excellent! 7lbs in four days. I am resisting the scales until Friday.

Well done him!

Ah well done!! Should be so much easier now, and the weight will fall off you in no time. I'm on day 2, feeling really tired today, have you tried bouillion yet, its quite nice to have a drink of that every now and then, take care and keep up the great work!!

I havent tried bouillion, must buy some to spice up the day!! I love still water so enjoy having that throughout the day. I dont know why I didnt drink more water before.
I found day 2 really flat, i was really tired and grichy. Just focus on getting through it, once week 1 is out of the way we will have a loss behind us.

Is it like oxo cubes.. can u hav oxo on exante? xxx

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.3

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Oxo isn't advised due to the salt content

the swiss margold reduced sodium, can be found in the free from isle in Tescos or holland and barretts.. too.. its the purple one with the Orange lid.. I like to hit it with some tabascco sauce..

Back