***THAWING TUESDAY DAILY THREAD***

Hi Ladies --

I tried googling the snowboots and no such luck.

Glad you got to the counsellor CG -- you might want a little break when you go Bacelona. If you do sort of "healthy choices diet" you'd probably be okay: it's only a week. See how you are feeling at the time.

NumNums -- I'd kill myself on platform anything. But, they look good -- I love the lace up front.

Been working on my "to do" list -- and out "networking". LOL

There is a step instructor course starting Feb 7 on the Air Force base, but as I did not do the intro course in December (too busy), I'm not sure I can take it. I'll have to go in a sweet talk the gym manager tomorrow. The instructor is okay with me doing the course.

I also ran into one of my son's friends -- so, I got little "missing kid" fix. This teen was in the States going to Uni but wasn't happy, so he is changing schools. In the meantime, he's back here with his family until the next term starts. I'm going to bake him some cookies. ;)

Well, because of the chatting -- I did not get to the grocery store before I had to be home for DD's return. Since she hates to food shop -- it'll get pushed to tomorrow morning. It's a good thing I'm not eating food: I can scape a meal together for DD and Dh from what we have on hand.

MM

Hi Emma -- Ask if she'll give you a discount for paying for a month up front.

If she asks what you were thinking -- you could suggest 130 -- it's about 10% off. Saves her the trouble of meeting with you (if you can't make it in) and she has a guaranteed sale. (Worth a shot.)

MM

I just got a month's worth and it was £190.50 which was £1.70 per pack. Normally she charges £1.75 for soups and shakes, £1.85 for tetras and £1.95 for bars, so works out to about a £10 discount I think. Not huge but better than none!

Problem with Barcelona is that we won't be having any choice in food I don't think, other than breakfast. We didn't on our last trip anyway. Though I guess there was always at least salad there. So I'm just going to see how I feel closer to the time, but if I do will just be sensible and not drink loads of alcohol either! Could always have a bar for breakfast or something. It's 3 months away, I don't need to think about it now really. No point worrying about hurdles in April when I've got 3 months of hurdles to get through first!

If nothing else the discount paid for the cab back. MM

hello all...

CG, in november I went to egypt for my birthday, all inclusive, packed some shakes and a shaker, and some bars... had plenty of rum and diet coke, and an evening meal, sometimes lunch as well.. I was extremely careful with what I ate, got back and had WI... I had LOST 3lb! couldnt believe it! so you can go away and stay in control AND have a great time!

guess what...........
I've just realised im incredibly DUMB!!!!!
thought I was doing ss+.... just re-read the yellow book, and im actually doing 810!! since just before xmas ive been having milk in my drinks, and i have quite a few in a day... and lately ive been having the 200cal meal as well as the 3 packs... !!!! i'd completely forgotten that the milk counts, how dumb am i!!
no wonder ive been feeling a bit peckish and cheated a lil bit! also explains the weird up and down on the scales..
If i'd have known I would have been expecting to feel peckish and hopefully NOT cheated! lol!
ahhh well, at least I know now!

Defo going to WI tomorrow, have arranged with OH to have the car.. no more excuses!
BACK ON TRACK FOR THE LAST FEW LB'S!!!

That's very true, I went for a week half board in Italy in June and lost 2lbs and a fair few inches!

Well at least you know now. Most people start working up the plans towards their goal weight anyway I think. So won't be too bad for you I'm sure.

Hi AlyB -- Is that "accidental cheating" anything like Tiger Wood's excuse? LOL Here's a good one: Tiger Wood's is a Lion Cheetah!

ALYB,

Actually, it is easy to make those kinds of errors... you read through all it, then it all gets muddle because there are so many different details for all the plans. Also, I'm always a bit fuzzy when I am on a VLCD. Have you been ketosis whilst drinking the milk?

MM

Back