***tantalising tuesday daily thread***

Snow just started here altho its very wet snow and not really settling yet! .. Hoping school isnt shut for the little boy tomorow or wont be able to go to work! and i need to work to pay for my new habit haha

Hello All Daily Threaders!

Day 2 for me, had a little headache but feeling better now.

It is great to have this nice long thread to read through and hear all about your lives and how you are getting on.

It is very cold in London today and I think it is fixing to snow.

I have put quite a bit on over the holiday and so now back on track so I can be the inspirational CDC I want to be for all my folks!

xx

Hey Daily Threaders,

It is half four and I am just now having my first CD soup. I guess I am on Florida time -- in support of my son who spent over 20 hours getting back there yesterday and early this morning. Maybe I'll keep it to two today and do a little cleansing... as I restart.

MM

Well have slept until 4pm and now sat drinking several pints of water. Have only been able to dring the reccommended 2.25l every day of water for my first week, really must try to increase my fluid intake next week. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as feeling there won't be much of a loss. I know I should be happy with any loss, but it is hard not to feel a little dispondant. Am sure I ahve a bit of water retention from my nights on as I always store up fluid when on night shifts. Also feeling a little bunged up (TMI sorry) and need to get that sorted.

Hey ho, onwards and upwards. Loving this thread and reading what everyone is up to.

Charlie xx

nearly 4" of snow fell in a couple of hours... light snow still falling... im sooooo glad i went to pick up my packs earlier!

the country will surely grind to a halt again tomorrow!

I'm shi**ing going to work tomorrow. Bristol is predicted 5 to 6 inches of snow this eve...oh the joy. I can just see me going a$$ over tit tomorrow!!! lol

Good idea Aly about getting extra packs. I'm off for my weigh in at 8.15 this evening, so think I'm going to get extra just incase. I can't afford to get off track because of rubbish weather. Thanks for the brainwave hun :)

Now, wish me luck for wi!

Hugs

finally stopped snowing here, but due a freeze tonight, and no school again tomorrow official "snow day" yeah another day off work found it so much easier to drink the water being at home, Good job school is closed tomorrow anyway as there would be no chance of getting out in the car I would have to dig it out, plus our road is about 9 inches of snow covering it and I live ona steep hill,so even if school was open I'd have to walk the 5 miles to get there,as there would be no chance of getting there in the car!

Emma, how did weigh in do?

Is just raining here, but the rain is like mushy globs of ice. Yucky.

evening girls

well am 2 packs down now and ive had 4l of water so far, am now on the sparkling water and ive still got my mousse to go

i have at least an extra weeks worth of packs in the house since i started cd in case anything happens to prevent me getting to the cdc. was origionally in case kaya had to go into hospital but has come in handy during times of bad weather and if the cdc has to re arrange the weigh in

Evening all- end of day 2 and I'm in the pink woohoo...although not woohoo because now I have the ketosis chill on top of a snowy one! Praying for school closure tomorrow so I don't have to go in! OH has the day off so it would be nice to stay snuggled up warm in bed!

Had to do the shopping earlier and was so tempted to get something from the hot counter, but I resisted, reminding myself how crap I feel when I cheat and how good I feel being 100%. So glad I did it too! Gonna finish my other half a bar in a bit, then into fleecy pjs and bed!

I'm glad I had extra packs, my CDC always makes sure I have an extra week just in case- think I have enough for about 3 weeks now, so let it snow!!!

Hope everyone else has had a great day, and Emma let us know how your WI went xx

Day 1 here for me after a mamouth session over Christmas!
All tickers etc updated and back into SS already....enjoying the power trip i get from controlling myself.....not necessarily a good thing when your 6 stone, but the size i am i can afford to be obsessive about it! lol

No snow really in Northants as yet but predicted snow fall over night of 10inches apparently! I am planning on working from home tomorrow....its just too cold to go anywhere! lol

Hope evryone is having a super evening!

I aint half misses my minimins buddies!!!!

xxxx

Back