The 100% day thread :)

YAY YOU!!!! Lovely to see 100% days again xxxx

Well done on your 100% Caroline and your maintenance Shep ..... Great stuff! xx :):)

That's sneaky Caroline - asking me that on a purely positive thread ...... :):)

Not saying ...... so there!!! ;):)

Woohoo!

After my devilish weekend, I've had a 100% day - yay!

It's so much easier midweek due to lack of social life hehe!

Hope everyone else managed to have a 100% day/night ;)

WooHoo!!!!! Well done you!!!! xxxx

100 % today yesterday NOT 100 % at all !! Tho' damage limitation was carried out and I was far more controlled than I usually would be !! :wave_cry:

If only I didn't enjoy food and eating and flavours and .............Confessions - well I had 2 glasses of vino:break_diet:, a starter seafood hot (yummy):break_diet:, I didn't eat the sauce (do you reckon that may have helped!!!) main meal NO CARBS at all!! and NO PUDDING at lunchtime, but had a chocolate mint with the coffee :break_diet:and 2 smallish slices of rich fruit cake (wedding cake style icing etc..):break_diet:
I ate nothing at the birthday tea !! :doh:

Probably too little too late !!!

Instead of having soup I had my granola and yoghurt and fruit for supper - not sure whether that was a good idea or not!!
Hoping for a STS tomorrow!!!

Well done on your 100% day and good luck for tomorrow!! xx

I think I have done 100% today - my only downfall (if it even is/was ??!!) was we had a bring and share lunch at work and tho' I had my soup as normal - I also felt I couldn't go empty handed so I took shed loads of fruit and ate it all and more !! So once again have overdone on the fruit side of things ie a banana, an apple, a satsuma, a plum, a handful of grapes, a handful of rasperries and OMG I sound like 'The Hungry Caterpillar' !! and my DH has just made me a big bowl of fruit salad ( more plum, orange, passion fruit, grapes, melon, pineapple and pear !!) I think I have turned into a fruit fly !!

Ha Ha !! Well done on another 100%!!
There are worse things to overdo - just be careful about all that fructose ..... xx

Well done on the 100% :D I was also a good girl yesterday - was too busy to stuff my face haha!

lol At least fruit is good for you hehe!

Shep - good luck for WI today :D Don't be too worried ;)

Back