The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

Yes I'm on CD will be my 7th wiegh in tomorrow but the I'm going on holiday on the 25th, would really like to of lost 2st by then so I've 4 lb to loose .xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I'm on CD will be my 7th wiegh in tomorrow but the I'm going on holiday on the 25th, would really like to of lost 2st by then so I've 4 lb to loose .xx

Good luck for tomorrow, you have done really well sticking to plan for 7 weeks, having something to focus on like a holiday must help with your motivation. Will keep my fingers crossed for a 4lb weight loss, I'm sure you can do it before your holiday.

If I can get my 100lbs before Christmas, I'm going to treat myself to a holiday to the Caribbean as last time I went I was the fattest person there which wasn't good. So would be fab if I could manage it.

X

Good luck for tomorrow, you have done really well sticking to plan for 7 weeks, having something to focus on like a holiday must help with your motivation. Will keep my fingers crossed for a 4lb weight loss, I'm sure you can do it before your holiday.

If I can get my 100lbs before Christmas, I'm going to treat myself to a holiday to the Caribbean as last time I went I was the fattest person there which wasn't good. So would be fab if I could manage it.

X

Sounds like a plan.xx. I'm back into my Size 16s so I'm happy with that for my holidays but ultimately I want to be able to go into any high street shop and pick up a size 14 and it fits properly.xx

Sounds like a plan.xx. I'm back into my Size 16s so I'm happy with that for my holidays but ultimately I want to be able to go into any high street shop and pick up a size 14 and it fits properly.xx

It will be a fantastic feeling once you fit into those first size 14's, you will be there before you know it. x

Hi Desperatetobethin,
Congrats on your weight loss this week. A great way to start the 30 day challenge and well done for getting back. That is 32% of the way completed and one more pound would equate to a third. I think you could be 50% of the way there at the end of the 30 day challenge, I wanna be around 45%-50%. You up for it?!!! You've done brilliantly well and don't forget go moan here if it gets difficult.

Yes I'm on CD will be my 7th wiegh in tomorrow but the I'm going on holiday on the 25th, would really like to of lost 2st by then so I've 4 lb to loose .xx Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hi Minecraftmum, congrats on your weight loss and I'm impressed by how long you've kept to it, fingers crossed, as I hope to be there!

Hi Minecraftmum, congrats on your weight loss and I'm impressed by how long you've kept to it, fingers crossed, as I hope to be there!

Thank you.x. I've had my ups and downs but I'm slowly getting there.xx

You are all doing so well.xx. let's all keep going , we are all looking towards a slimmer Christmas.xx

Hi Desperatetobethin,
Congrats on your weight loss this week. A great way to start the 30 day challenge and well done for getting back. That is 32% of the way completed and one more pound would equate to a third. I think you could be 50% of the way there at the end of the 30 day challenge, I wanna be around 45%-50%. You up for it?!!! You've done brilliantly well and don't forget go moan here if it gets difficult.

thank you Hun, I think we are all doing fab, I definately think we could hit the 50% mark by the end of the 30day challenge its amazing to think we could be 50lbs down in only 8 weeks, I'm definately up for the challenge. I'm completely focused again now after my little blip (I can't wait to be under 200lbs it's been a long time)

we are loosing at a similar rate at the min, it's nice to have other people to share the journey with, we will support each other x

Hey guys, I also have ALOT to lose and need all the support and motivation I can get, I am on week 3 day 17 and on SS and this bank holiday is proving to be a huge hurdle I am so tempted with all the food around, so far I have managed to not eat anything but dont know how long it will last, how is everyone else coping?

Hey guys, I also have ALOT to lose and need all the support and motivation I can get, I am on week 3 day 17 and on SS and this bank holiday is proving to be a huge hurdle I am so tempted with all the food around, so far I have managed to not eat anything but dont know how long it will last, how is everyone else coping?

Hi AmaD, welcome to the club, how much are you wanting to lose?, the bank holiday is definately a struggle, I'm getting weighed in the morning and off to a bbq in the afternoon, so going to need a lot of willpower not to have a drink (everyone going are big drinkers) I'm going to try and plan my shakes so I'm not tempted. (why does everything revolve around food and drink ?)

you have done really well so far, it all comes down to choices, the first week I had really bad headaches which improved from about the fifth day, however when I fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago, I had to start over and the headaches were back, as I don't want to go through that again, it's helping keep on plan.

What day do you weigh in ?

X

Hi Desperatetobethin, firstly well done for the 4.5lbs off that's great news :) My overall goal is to lose 120lbs which would take me from 17 stone to being 8 and a half stone but my shorter goal is to get to 12 stone by the beginning of the 2015 for my graduation (fingers crossed). Thankfully so far so good haven't had a bite to eat, even though I had to do most of the cooking and its been so difficult but just trying to stay positive and yes I think planning is so important to limit the temptation just stay strong and keep thinking the day will be over soon and whilst everyone is hanging from the alcohol you will hopefully be feeling fresh so good luck for tomorrow at the BBQ. It's ridiculous how much emphasis we place on food and rather that thinking food as fuel which is should be we think of food as a treat all the time which by being on CD I am learning and hopefully this will change the way I look, think and treat food in the future. Another thing that is keeping me strong is that my weigh in is tomorrow at 10am and do not want to stand on the scale having regret lol but I will keep you updated.

Week 1- 10 lbs
Week 2- :confused:

Hi Desperatetobethin, firstly well done for the 4.5lbs off that's great news :) My overall goal is to lose 120lbs which would take me from 17 stone to being 8 and a half stone but my shorter goal is to get to 12 stone by the beginning of the 2015 for my graduation (fingers crossed). Thankfully so far so good haven't had a bite to eat, even though I had to do most of the cooking and its been so difficult but just trying to stay positive and yes I think planning is so important to limit the temptation just stay strong and keep thinking the day will be over soon and whilst everyone is hanging from the alcohol you will hopefully be feeling fresh so good luck for tomorrow at the BBQ. It's ridiculous how much emphasis we place on food and rather that thinking food as fuel which is should be we think of food as a treat all the time which by being on CD I am learning and hopefully this will change the way I look, think and treat food in the future. Another thing that is keeping me strong is that my weigh in is tomorrow at 10am and do not want to stand on the scale having regret lol but I will keep you updated.

Week 1- 10 lbs
Week 2- :confused:

well, I'm very pleased with myself, I went to the bbq yesterday (thought about not going) but forced myself to.
i stuck to water all day as well as my shakes and didn't cheat once. It wasn't easy especially as everyone was pretty drunk (I end up playing taxi for everyone) but happy I did it, I struggle most with social occasions, however I can't be a hermit and stay in while I'm doing this diet. I am learning a lot about my food triggers on this plan. I do think cd helps you look at when and why you eat.

Even though we have a lot to lose, I'm sure we can do it, I started doing sw @341 but my loss was too slow 0.5lb a week was just depressing. Breaking it down into smaller chunks helps, I'm aiming to hit 50lbs by the end of our 30 day challenge (I think it finishes 12/9/14) then will start focusing on the next 50lbs)

Good luck for your weigh in today :)

Last edited:
Hi Desperatetobethin,
Sorry for the delay didn't weigh in until today because I was waiting for some money to come to my account. I only lost a 1lbs, which brings my weight loss to 15.0, I'm not happy with it but a loss is a loss and will deffo expect more by Saturday! Well done on your weight loss, how much is that altogether? Well done my love, we are all doing really really well, congrats!

Hi Desperatetobethin, firstly well done for the 4.5lbs off that's great news :) My overall goal is to lose 120lbs which would take me from 17 stone to being 8 and a half stone but my shorter goal is to get to 12 stone by the beginning of the 2015 for my graduation (fingers crossed). Thankfully so far so good haven't had a bite to eat, even though I had to do most of the cooking and its been so difficult but just trying to stay positive and yes I think planning is so important to limit the temptation just stay strong and keep thinking the day will be over soon and whilst everyone is hanging from the alcohol you will hopefully be feeling fresh so good luck for tomorrow at the BBQ. It's ridiculous how much emphasis we place on food and rather that thinking food as fuel which is should be we think of food as a treat all the time which by being on CD I am learning and hopefully this will change the way I look, think and treat food in the future. Another thing that is keeping me strong is that my weigh in is tomorrow at 10am and do not want to stand on the scale having regret lol but I will keep you updated. Week 1- 10 lbs Week 2- :confused:
Hi AmaD,
Please feel free to join us on our journey, how are you feeling today? Re your target weight for new year It's good to have goals

Hi Desperatetobethin,
Sorry for the delay didn't weigh in until today because I was waiting for some money to come to my account. I only lost a 1lbs, which brings my weight loss to 15.0, I'm not happy with it but a loss is a loss and will deffo expect more by Saturday! Well done on your weight loss, how much is that altogether? Well done my love, we are all doing really really well, congrats!

Hi hun,

don't be disappointed with your loss, it's still better than putting a 1lb on :) 15lbs is still a fab achievement in such a short space of time, just got to get back on plan, drink plenty water and I'm sure you will have a better weigh in next time.

I'm spending a lot of time in the gym, so I think that's helping me at the moment, as well as the fact it's costing me £50 per week. (Which I could be spending on shoes :))

36.5lbs down with 63.5lbs to go x

Hi hun, don't be disappointed with your loss, it's still better than putting a 1lb on :) 15lbs is still a fab achievement in such a short space of time, just got to get back on plan, drink plenty water and I'm sure you will have a better weigh in next time. I'm spending a lot of time in the gym, so I think that's helping me at the moment, as well as the fact it's costing me £50 per week. (Which I could be spending on shoes :)) 36.5lbs down with 63.5lbs to go x
Hi Desperatetobethin, sorry was meant to say that I now weigh 15 stone. But I have on fact lost 27lbs (started off at 16:13). I have got 72lbs to go. My consultant say it may have something to do with the fact that I'm on the Depo Povera which apparently hinders weight loss. The cost of it also helps with commitment and I will keep on striving, congrats on surpassing to the 21/2 stone mark, knew you could do it!

Back