The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

Hi Desperatetobethin, sorry was meant to say that I now weigh 15 stone. But I have on fact lost 27lbs (started off at 16:13). I have got 72lbs to go. My consultant say it may have something to do with the fact that I'm on the Depo Povera which apparently hinders weight loss. The cost of it also helps with commitment and I will keep on striving, congrats on surpassing to the 21/2 stone mark, knew you could do it!

I thought you had lost more but didn't like to ask :)
only 1 more lb and you will hit that 2stone mark, you can definitely get that this week, even if the loss is a little slower than you would like it's still 2 stone in 6 weeks which is amazing. X

how long did it take you to loose this 2st 11lb cos i just started mine yesterday.

Hi Ebi,

welcome to the club, the first weeks the hardest so stick with it and drink plenty water as it will help ease the side affects.

So far I have lost 2stone 8.5lbs in 6 weeks with my wk7 weigh in on Sunday, I had a little blip halfway through, but got straight back on track, happy with my loss to far but still a long way to go.

how much weight are you wanting to lose ?

are you doing ss?

x

I thought you had lost more but didn't like to ask :) only 1 more lb and you will hit that 2stone mark, you can definitely get that this week, even if the loss is a little slower than you would like it's still 2 stone in 6 weeks which is amazing. X
Hi Desperatetobethin,
Don't worry always feel free to ask and I it's all always good when we are accountable to each other. I haut want to continue.

Hi everyone,

just had my weigh in this morning and I've lost another 2lbs, I'm ok with that loss but would have liked a bit more. Don't know why but I woke up absolutely starving today, I've had my shake and already had 1 litre of water but need to stay focused today as i could easily cheat so going to try and keep myself busy.

How is everyone getting on this week ?

Any loss is brilliant, it's a gain you should be worried about. Keep going your doing great

Thanks pops, I was devastated when I put weight on in my 4th week, so I'm trying really hard to stick to plan, even when i don't always want too. I'm also really trying to push myself so I can lose as much as possible over the next 5 weeks as my cdc said I can only do ss for 12 weeks then need to have a week off it. Which is worrying me a bit as I still don't feel confident enough to not go back to my old eating habits.

Fingers crossed for a good week this week, how r u getting on ?

Hi desperatetobethin, don't worry about that, I know how you feel but it sounds like your body is trying to catch up with the weight loss and the 12th week doesn't exactly mean going back to good, I think it means adding milk. You've still got time to adjust mentally but I understand why you'd be anxious.

Hi Desperatetobethin,
I'm hanging in there, just keeping my self busy. How has your week been? how are you? Just came back from my weigh in and another pound gone 14:13lbs was the weigh in so officially two stone. How was yours?

Hi Desperatetobethin,
I'm hanging in there, just keeping my self busy. How has your week been? how are you? Just came back from my weigh in and another pound gone 14:13lbs was the weigh in so officially two stone. How was yours?

hi Misslaylay, I'm doing the same, getting a little bored with the shakes at the min, but gonna try and stick to it for another 4 weeks before I have a week off. congrats on getting into the 14's that must feel fab - 2 stone is fantastic.

I've been and for my weigh in this morning and got 3.5lbs so pretty happy with that. :) 58lbs to go

Ooooh Desperatetobethin!!!! Have you hit the 3 stone mark now? Congrats, you're killing it girl! Keep it up, you're doing so well, I think by October that could easily be 56lbs, that's really motivating!

Hi Pops78,
I am great thank you, had a bad week as I had to introduce a bit of food for the week, in order to take extremely strong painkillers, which no doubt has slowed my weight loss down but hey ho, onwards and upwards. I will have my next weigh in, not this Saturday but next Saturday.

Back