>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

How's it going ladies? I've been so good and stuck to plan rigidly.

Yesterday I had
Breakfast - Alpen bar 3 syns
Lunch - mullerlight, crisps, toast heB with cheese heA and a satsuma
Dinner - 2 hugeee bags of steamed veg cauliflower, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, brocolli with a piece of cod and small jacket potato.
Pudding - bag of popcorn 5.5 syns

Today I've had
Breakfast - pineapple with mullerlight
Lunch - tomatoes with fried egg one slice of toast 5 syns inc brown sauce
Dinner - same as last night, no energy after work!

Planning an alpen bar tomorrow morning before work and another at lunch, finish work at 3 so ill have a yoghurt and fruit and then a big hearty meal. :)

Sunday I'm planning on kicking the body magic and a long 2 hour walk with the dog and my son. Really looking forward to it followed by sw roast.

I think the key to success with sw is planning and not trying to cheat. I used to previous times n yet I've never gained (bar xmas) and after 12 weeks still as motivated. 2 stone 3 down, 79lb to go... Wooohooo..!

Hope your all getting on well and have a fabulous weekend :)

Hi again lovelies, I seem to have fallen off the list (or was I not allowed to join you lol) could someone please add me? Pretty please? :)

I even had my SF yesterday, I had a vegetable soup containing carrots, swede, leeks, onions among other goodies and I also had clementines (x2) so I was a good girl! I haven't done any exercise though as I have Laryngitis and have been told to rest, but will start that up as soon as I am well enough! :)

Looking forward to making this happen together! xx

Hi again lovelies, I seem to have fallen off the list (or was I not allowed to join you lol) could someone please add me? Pretty please? :)

I even had my SF yesterday, I had a vegetable soup containing carrots, swede, leeks, onions among other goodies and I also had clementines (x2) so I was a good girl! I haven't done any exercise though as I have Laryngitis and have been told to rest, but will start that up as soon as I am well enough! :)

Looking forward to making this happen together! xx

Aww MissClumsy! I'll pop you back on! Not sure if you've had a WI yet, so just put your name back in for now!

Veggie soup sounds lovely - I'll be sure to make a batch tonight for me to scoff over the weekend (better make that a double batch... :D )

Hope the laryngitis clears up soon - I'm sure all the extra fruits and veggies will help!

x

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -0lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 4.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 0.5lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 2lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 6lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
SugarPlum 84lb - 0lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Aww MissClumsy! I'll pop you back on! Not sure if you've had a WI yet, so just put your name back in for now!

Veggie soup sounds lovely - I'll be sure to make a batch tonight for me to scoff over the weekend (better make that a double batch... :D )

Hope the laryngitis clears up soon - I'm sure all the extra fruits and veggies will help!

x

broadsbean 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
Bron 84lbs~ 0 lbs lost
daisygrubber 84lbs -0lbs lost
dory78 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Elaine 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fatbgone 84lbs ~ 4.5 lost
Fat Stuff 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Fat & 40 84lbs - 0.5lbs lost
JaneB 84lbs ~ 2lbs lost
Karnak 84lbs -0lbs lost
Kenco 84lbs~0lbs lost
LadyFerret 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lauratheloop 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lily42uk 89lbs ~+5lbs
loonylamb 84lbs ~ 6lb lost
lou22lou 84lbs ~ 0lbs lost
Lucia Lucia 84lbs ~ 1lbs lost
marzie30 84lb ~ 0lb lost
melh 84lb ~ 3lb lost
MissClumsy 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
MissSlinky2011 ~ 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
rialrees 84lb ~ +5lb
Roziee 84lb ~ 0lbs lost
ShinyShimmy 84lb ~ 0lb lost
SugarPlum 84lb - 0lb lost
urbanprincess 84lb ~ 0lbs lost

Thank you rialrees!! :)

My WI day is on Wednesdays and I did have a little blip over Christmas (which we are NOT going to talk any more about lol) so I am more than happy to start at 84lbs and 0 lost! Thanks again for adding me, looking forward to seeing how we all get on! :) xx

Morning everyone.I have had a new fridge freezer delivered yesterday and it's now all stocked up,I'm on a fruit mission lol. Well done to all the losses:D

Superfree:
apples
satsumas
strawberries
tomatoes
celeriac
cucumber
swede

Exercise i have been walking the dog for 30 mins.I'm going to go on just dance 3 in a bit:)

Miss Clumsy hope you soon feel better:)

Morning Ladies,

I am having a super super free day today!

Apple
Banana
Strawberries
Cucumber
Onions
Peppers
Tomatoes
Courgettes

I need to refresh my knowledge of the SF foods, so please let me know if I make a mistake.

I am planning a walk with dog and hubby tonight, so I am fitting in the Body Magic!

Plus it's weekend... So might fit in some other Body Magic if Hubby is lucky! ;-) LOL

Hope everyone is having a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rialrees said:
:flirt2: LOL! Sounds like a plan :p

LOL... I must remember to time, so I know how many minutes I have completed! ;-)

Omg... Hubby would kill be of he read that! Lol x

LOL... I must remember to time, so I know how many minutes I have completed! ;-)

Omg... Hubby would kill be of he read that! Lol x

:8855:

Superfree challenge going well, todays hitlist:

Grapefruit
3 clementines
apple
beetroot
onion
lettuce
red pepper
lambs lettuce

Hi guys,

Super free for today:

Apple
Banana
Blueberries
Grapes
Salad leaves
Carrots
Cauliflower
Broccoli

I still haven't exercised you know :(

Evening all

Super free for me
Orange
Apple
Pear
Celery
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Carrots

Wii 30 minutes, hope it's nice tomorrow, would love to get the bike out

bron

Hi gang, just wanted to report that I've had all my super frees today, yay! :)

Here's what I had:
blueberries
apple
bananas x2
clementine
vegetable soup (with carrots, onions, swede etc, same as yesterday)

Happy Friday everyone! :) xxx

Ok, so SF today =
Tomatoes (lots!!)
baked beans in tomato sauce
bananas
bacon
clementines
pears
garlic
mushrooms
eggs
apples

Stuffed to the brim too!!!! Made a SW pizza on wholemeal pitta using my HEA & HEB for the Pitta & the Cheese..... scrum-diddly-umptious!!!!

Only had half a syn so far with a Thai Mug Shot at lunch...... but had 13.5 yesterday so making up for it!!!! ;-)

OOOHH... how could I forget the exercise!!!

30 minutes on the vibration plate and an hour (between hubby & I) on Kinect - Your Shape Fitness Evolved (that killed me!)

Hi everyone!
How are we all doing today?
Thought I would post my food:

Breakfast: porridge (HEA&B) with blueberries and rasberries, 1 cup of tea
Lunch: Homemade chilli: peppers, onions, mushrooms, mushrooms, lean mince & tomatoes et garlic! Served with salad (lettuce, red onion, celery, beetroot) and three glasses of water
Dinner: Low fat sasuages (sainsburys be good to you, anyone any idea how many syns for these?) with courgettes, carrots, brocoli, green beans, gravy made with one stock cube and onions and a sweet potatoe, mashed.

I am feeling the super free love!
Feeling VERY healthy today but also like I ate loads... eeep!Got to get used to that 'slimming world' feeling again and just trust the plan <3

My exercise today was gym (20 mins treadmill, 15 cross trainer and vibro plate) and a 40 minute swim.

Day off so easy day, lots of cleaning and prepared lots of veggies to put in a slow cooker tomorrow :) xx

Hey everyone, well done on your fab SF ...looking good !!
My SF for today:

Banana
Kiwis
Satsumas
Pear
Apple
Limes
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Baby Sweetcorn
Onions
Garlic

Haven't done exercise yet, but just off to do it now, will update in a bit xxx

Hi Everyone, welldone on sticking to SF

My SF for today

Banana x 2
Strawberries x2 lots
Pear x2
Satsuma x2
Carrots
Swede
Broccoli
Cauliflower

Exercising 30mins wi aerobic and 30mins zumba xx

I feel sooooo stuffed on fruit!!! It's a FABULOUS feeling! Did an extra 15 minutes on the vibro plate and then 30 sit ups.... this really is not the old me!!! Still only on 1/2 syn today, think it's now bath then read in bed time!!! ;-) xxx

Well done guys!!!! :)

Back