>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

:woohoo: i got a stay the same :D

i know you are all thinking why is she happy about that but i DESERVED a gain :break_diet:

think exercise rescued me :D

good luuck fellow thurs weighers xxxx

Well I managed to lose another 1 and a half lb's....happy with that as have stayed true to the plan....but had some massive portion sizes this week......and a whole bottle of wine last Friday. Have just tucked away the left overs from last night for my lunch, quorn peppered steak with a large mound of mashed potato and swede, cabbage, carrots, green beans and sprouts.....and had beans for breakfast......keeping my office door firmly shut and pray no students venture in this afternoon.......they may need breathing apperatus !!!
Please can you update my loss Roziee, thanks! xxxxx

Roziee said:
Lol I meant the fanta chicken. Stupid predictive text.

From what I hear it is fantastic chicken lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :) I've updated it for u...

Everyone is doing so well! Have a few who haven't come back to us and reported their losses :( come backkkkk! But those that have are doing so well. Very proud of you girls.

I ripped my pyjamas.. I stretched a little too much :giggle: I didn't even realise until I thought.... Oooo it's a bit chilly!!! Haha and had realised there was a draft coming through my pyjamas haha

LOL Roziee!!! That made me chuckle!

I ripped my back :( I was doing some painting the other day and since then, my back is just agony. Went to the doctor today and she put me on anti-inflammatories, and bed rest. Yeah, right. With an 11 year old, an 8 year old and a 2 year old?! Ha!

I've been doing well so far this week, had 2 boiled eggs and a banana for breakfast yesterday, 2 slices wholemeal bread with 1/2 a tin of spaghetti and another banana for lunch, SW chips with herbs and garlic with a chop (no fat) and mixed veg for dinner. I did have about 1/4 of a trifle, but if 1/6 of a trifle is 10 syns, then surely 1/4 is 15 syns, so I'm on track.
So far today I've had a hi-fi bar and banana for breakfast. Then went and did the bill paying and shopping (torture on my poor back) and am just about to nibble on something for lunch.. no idea what, though!
Plans for dinner are... Asian stir-fry, with chicken fillet, chicken stock, and SW chips... omg I love those chips!!!

No syns so far so I might have a little treat later... orange kitkat snacksize? Mmmm

xMandyDx said:
LOL Roziee!!! That made me chuckle!

I ripped my back :( I was doing some painting the other day and since then, my back is just agony. Went to the doctor today and she put me on anti-inflammatories, and bed rest. Yeah, right. With an 11 year old, an 8 year old and a 2 year old?! Ha!

I've been doing well so far this week, had 2 boiled eggs and a banana for breakfast yesterday, 2 slices wholemeal bread with 1/2 a tin of spaghetti and another banana for lunch, SW chips with herbs and garlic with a chop (no fat) and mixed veg for dinner. I did have about 1/4 of a trifle, but if 1/6 of a trifle is 10 syns, then surely 1/4 is 15 syns, so I'm on track.
So far today I've had a hi-fi bar and banana for breakfast. Then went and did the bill paying and shopping (torture on my poor back) and am just about to nibble on something for lunch.. no idea what, though!
Plans for dinner are... Asian stir-fry, with chicken fillet, chicken stock, and SW chips... omg I love those chips!!!

No syns so far so I might have a little treat later... orange kitkat snacksize? Mmmm

Ouch! Back pain is awful. Rest is the best thing to do so please try your best to do so.. Get your little ones to help! Hehe

I love chips too.. I'm having pasta bologne tonight.. Made such a lovely biryaani last night... Could make it again and eat it all over today too lol

Bit hungry now so gonna have some yogurt I think.

Contacted sw to change my group membership to online, the lady was so rude and just kept on saying.. Speak to your C! I said, just listen to my query first and then speak would you please? I hate people with bad communications skills in customer services..anyway spoke to my C who then said speak to sw! So I called them and they said that someone will call me back regarding it.. I'll pester them tomorrow if I've not heard back from them.

That's really bad customer service! Is there much of a price difference between classes and online? I pay 10 euro a week, for classes..but I get the site online as well.

xMandyDx said:
That's really bad customer service! Is there much of a price difference between classes and online? I pay 10 euro a week, for classes..but I get the site online as well.

No I don't think there is a price difference Mandy, but I don't like group but have paid for a countdown.. If I don't go in and weigh in at group for 4 weeks they revoke your online access! So silly in my opinion but oh well so need to get a refund so I can pay for the online access...

Ugh hassle! You'd think it would be such a simple and quick thing, but once anyone has your money, they are so reluctant to hand it back, regardless of whether or not you're going to spend it there again lol

That's a shame you don't like your group :( Think I am lucky as my sister and 2 friends are all members now and we've already made many more "like minded" friends at the group.

Hope you get it sorted xx

xMandyDx said:
Ugh hassle! You'd think it would be such a simple and quick thing, but once anyone has your money, they are so reluctant to hand it back, regardless of whether or not you're going to spend it there again lol

MrsLisaMarie said:
That's a shame you don't like your group :( Think I am lucky as my sister and 2 friends are all members now and we've already made many more "like minded" friends at the group.

Hope you get it sorted xx

Always the case isn't it Mandy?

Yeah it's a real shame Lisa.. I did sw online before and this time round I'll go and get then support if a group but its not for me.. X

Wow I've missed a load on here! Had to go back loads to catch up! Had a lovely meal out last night, was a little naughty but tried to keep it to a minimum, did have a masala in the end but it didn't have a lot of sauce with it which is good, had a massive load of boiled rice and no naan breads or anything! Had a glass of wine and a small slice of my daughters birthday cake and as a result for the rest of the week I shall be having a no syn or low syn day every day! Had none at all today and got none planned for tomorrow so fingers it shouldn't affect me too badly. Had a great night and seeing my daughters face when she walked in her bedroom and saw her princess bed was amazing - she loves it! So if I do gain this week I shall remember her face and not be bothered at all :)

dory78 said:
Wow I've missed a load on here! Had to go back loads to catch up! Had a lovely meal out last night, was a little naughty but tried to keep it to a minimum, did have a masala in the end but it didn't have a lot of sauce with it which is good, had a massive load of boiled rice and no naan breads or anything! Had a glass of wine and a small slice of my daughters birthday cake and as a result for the rest of the week I shall be having a no syn or low syn day every day! Had none at all today and got none planned for tomorrow so fingers it shouldn't affect me too badly. Had a great night and seeing my daughters face when she walked in her bedroom and saw her princess bed was amazing - she loves it! So if I do gain this week I shall remember her face and not be bothered at all :)

Awww well done dory! Look at how quickly we can learn to not be as naughty as we used to be! ((hugs))

Your daughters happiness will always be etched in your memory ) eat lots of SF food, lots of water and hopefully it won't affect your loss xx

Sounds lovely Dory. I'm sure you'll be fine, doesn't sound like you went mad - you've got to have a little treat now and again :)

I'm having a rubbish day so far... not food wise, infact I've been too busy to eat. Sat in the car from 8.30 this morning without a break with the sun shining in my face has given me a right headache. And 'cos I had such a tight schedule I couldn't drink anything incase I needed a wee. So I've just got in, head's pounding, I'm starving (well not literally, that would take a few weeks I reckon ;)) and I can't be arsed to peel veggies!

Hang on... hubby just suggested eating out. Yay, don't need to ask me twice...*gets coat* :D

SarahCroz said:
Sounds lovely Dory. I'm sure you'll be fine, doesn't sound like you went mad - you've got to have a little treat now and again :)

I'm having a rubbish day so far... not food wise, infact I've been too busy to eat. Sat in the car from 8.30 this morning without a break with the sun shining in my face has given me a right headache. And 'cos I had such a tight schedule I couldn't drink anything incase I needed a wee. So I've just got in, head's pounding, I'm starving (well not literally, that would take a few weeks I reckon ;)) and I can't be arsed to peel veggies!

Hang on... hubby just suggested eating out. Yay, don't need to ask me twice...*gets coat* :D

Eat sensibly Sarah lol enjoy yourself. Take some aspirin for your headache if ur not drinking x

I'm starving! I've now making chicken pasta bake but using the jar as Hubby enjoys it... 6 syns per portion which is fine.

I'm going to try to include my syns in my meals as opposed to 'treats' like a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar and reach for free/super free foods for snacks... Let's see how long I can do that! Should be a challenge I think! X

It's probably been mentioned on the site before but if you are looking for good ideas for something different I've found the Philadelphia recipe section on their website ace (there is also an app).

I made a carbonara last week and a green Thai curry tonight (1 syn plus hexb)

Back