>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I got lots of cheese scones.. Stopped eating them because I thought I ate too many.. Lol feel like making a strew too and using them as dumplings.

I'm on bed away from hubby. We're doing each others heads in LOL a bit of space is required sometimes..

Can't beat a yummy strew Rozie ;) lol

Why is your hubby doing your head in? Hasn't he been at work all day?

No he was off today.. Has been since Xmas because hes recovering from pneumonia.. :(

He's much much better now though...

Oh luciaaaa..:wavey: may. Have your recipe please?

No he was off today.. Has been since Xmas because hes recovering from pneumonia.. :(

He's much much better now though...

Oh luciaaaa..:wavey: may. Have your recipe please?

Sorry Rozie I'd forgotten that, I remember now though! Glad he is much better now :) xx

I got lots of cheese scones.. Stopped eating them because I thought I ate too many.. Lol feel like making a strew too and using them as dumplings.

I'm on bed away from hubby. We're doing each others heads in LOL a bit of space is required sometimes..

Thank goodness for technology... don't have to talk to the other half, lol! My husband has been working till about 9.30pm recently so less time to get on each others nerves :) I'm a bit bored in the evenings tho, worst time for me to overeat. Can't eat if I'm typing tho :D.

Thats ok- my memory is like a sieve most times.. I only remember you're corkscrew because of the wine glass ;-) only messing ((hugs))

What's everyone doing this weekend... I know Lucia partying this weekend..

I want to go watch the chronicles at the cinema,,,

Thank goodness for technology... don't have to talk to the other half, lol! My husband has been working till about 9.30pm recently so less time to get on each others nerves :) I'm a bit bored in the evenings tho, worst time for me to overeat. Can't eat if I'm typing tho :D.

You're bored?!?!?! But why? Don't you enjoy time alone doing your own thing?

I need a change. A big change Sarah.. I understand the boredom. Although I LOVE my space.

Before being married I always used to chill on my own before sleeping.. Reading mostly. My friends at uni used to know not to disturb me before bed time lol

I need new friends. Lol seriously. I have a big circle of friends up north by my social circle- well it's a . There isn't one!

Thats ok- my memory is like a sieve most times.. I only remember you're corkscrew because of the wine glass ;-) only messing ((hugs))

What's everyone doing this weekend... I know Lucia partying this weekend..

I want to go watch the chronicles at the cinema,,,

Lol

I'm not doing much at all Rozie. I love just poddling around the house at the weekend. I enjoy being home and having time away from work. Wouldn't bother me if I never went anywhere! lol

I got asked out today :eek::eek::eek:

I shall have to google that film, see what it's about :)

I've got a job in the morning providing it's not snowing then housework and VAT return to do. I'm going to feel like a few drinks after that! Probably go out for dinner and then to the local for a catch up. I'm really going to try not to drink this weekend. Sunday it's over to my sisters for a roast, I'll drive so won't drink.

I hate being on my own, both my kids are at uni now and the house just seems so quiet.

Corkscrew!? Tell us about the mystery man!!

Sarah- I can imagine. Bet you lobe the noise they make when they're home,, hehe do they visit often?

I've got a job in the morning providing it's not snowing then housework and VAT return to do. I'm going to feel like a few drinks after that! Probably go out for dinner and then to the local for a catch up. I'm really going to try not to drink this weekend. Sunday it's over to my sisters for a roast, I'll drive so won't drink.

I hate being on my own, both my kids are at uni now and the house just seems so quiet.

Awww a quiet house doesn't suit everyone - it suits me though! lol

There's only me and my son (been divorced mmmmmmmmm 12 years I think) here and he's away at Uni too. I miss him like mad, but I enjoy the peace and quiet :D

I love it when he comes home though! lol

Corkscrew!? Tell us about the mystery man!!

Sarah- I can imagine. Bet you lobe the noise they make when they're home,, hehe do they visit often?

It's no mystery Rozie. Just a bloke I know from work. He's a nice fella, but, well.........I can't be bothered! lol I'd rather be on my own :D

Yeah must be lovely to have the kids come home.

I miss the sounds of children in the house. I have lots of nieces and nephews and they're always coming in and out of mums.. Make so much racket lol

Oh you're an accountant corkey? Hubby has been trying to finish his acca for years haha he's gonna go to uni this year hopefully to do some accounts degree.. I hope so. Sick of him paying his acca fees and not doing the exams!

Yeah, tell us more!!

Rozie.. I'm sure when you're losing all this weight you'll find more confidence to go out and meet new friends. It's bad enough being away from your friendsa nd family but being overweight and meeting new people is a a real trial.

The kids come home quite a lot, my daughter more cos she's only in Leicester and her boyfriend is here a lot too. My son's in Bolton so a bit more of a trek but he finishes this year so he'll be back for good, yay!

Corkscrew said:
It's no mystery Rozie. Just a bloke I know from work. He's a nice fella, but, well.........I can't be bothered! lol I'd rather be on my own :D

Aww why not? He might be the one... ;-)

I do a colemans mix (around 6 syns for everyone) I like the chicken chasseur and I shove the chicken thighs or breast quarters in and add veg like mushrooms, celery, onion etc and cook it all to death for a couple of hours on low then put the raw scones on top for the last 30 mins and turn it up a bit voila. If I wasnt going away i'd do it this weekend it so bloody cold.

Now going away in hubbys 4wd as could be a bit snowy!

So we're now at the bfs house and I was good! Currently cooking some chicken up and having a sort of healthy own version of a mcchicken sandwich! Put loads of spices on the chicken and got some brown rolls to have it in. Just have to forgo the traditional mayo on it.

Loads going on here tonight, corkscrew you should go out with that guy, just think of all the extra exercise ;)

SarahCroz said:
Yeah, tell us more!!

Rozie.. I'm sure when you're losing all this weight you'll find more confidence to go out and meet new friends. It's bad enough being away from your friendsa nd family but being overweight and meeting new people is a a real trial.

The kids come home quite a lot, my daughter more cos she's only in Leicester and her boyfriend is here a lot too. My son's in Bolton so a bit more of a trek but he finishes this year so he'll be back for good, yay!

Thankfully it's not confidence I'm lacking Sarah heehee.. People just don't talk to one another down south... I tried to make an effort with the neighbours but they don't wanna know... :S

For good? So you're not going to kick him out?.. he'll be pleased!

Lucia Lucia said:
I do a colemans mix (around 6 syns for everyone) I like the chicken chasseur and I shove the chicken thighs or breast quarters in and add veg like mushrooms, celery, onion etc and cook it all to death for a couple of hours on low then put the raw scones on top for the last 30 mins and turn it up a bit voila. If I wasnt going away i'd do it this weekend it so bloody cold.

Now going away in hubbys 4wd as could be a bit snowy!

Yeah it's soooooo cold.. Saw pictures of a fountain in Westminster that had frozen!..

Sounds delicious!

dory78 said:
So we're now at the bfs house and I was good! Currently cooking some chicken up and having a sort of healthy own version of a mcchicken sandwich! Put loads of spices on the chicken and got some brown rolls to have it in. Just have to forgo the traditional mayo on it.

Loads going on here tonight, corkscrew you should go out with that guy, just think of all the extra exercise ;)

Well done dory!! So proud of you :D

Back