>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Ok, I have a little question. Maybe someone who's up to date could help me... Are parsnips, peas, sweetcorn, potatoes etc superfree or free on EE. Back when I was doing red and green days I remember on red having to use these as HEX?

MrsLisaMarie said:
I am pretty sure parsnips, peas, sweetcorn, potatoes are just free as opposed to Super Free on extra easy.

:)

xx

Yep! Ate sweetcorn for ages thinking I was being well good lol I wasn't

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
And up she pops, right on cue, to laugh at me! :8855:

Been waiting agggges :) just sat here in my camouflage behind a big tree waiting :)

Have been slack with keeping my food diary this week, just checked the syns on a few things I was unsure off....and could cry....Innocent lentil dahl vegpot is not so innocent at 9.5 syns!!! And also some of the mugshots I've been so excited about have also got the odd syn in too!!! Oh we'll got till Wednesday to try and curtail the damage. I try hard to have minimal syns during the week so I can justify a glass of wine or five at the weekend!! Corkscrew I'm guessing from your name that you like a drop or three....are you still partaking whilst on SW, and if so are you finding it slows your loss. I am going to have a drinkie free weekend this coming weekend and see if it makes much difference.
Rozie good luck back at work....it can be so hard to get back into the swing when you've been off for a while! Sarahcroz why don't you pop into a local Tesco or Boots while your away and have what I like to call a posh weigh in...get bmi check ect....I always felt it was a bit more formal that way.
Big love all xxx

Have been slack with keeping my food diary this week, just checked the syns on a few things I was unsure off....and could cry....Innocent lentil dahl vegpot is not so innocent at 9.5 syns!!! And also some of the mugshots I've been so excited about have also got the odd syn in too!!! Oh we'll got till Wednesday to try and curtail the damage. I try hard to have minimal syns during the week so I can justify a glass of wine or five at the weekend!! Corkscrew I'm guessing from your name that you like a drop or three....are you still partaking whilst on SW, and if so are you finding it slows your loss. I am going to have a drinkie free weekend this coming weekend and see if it makes much difference.
Rozie good luck back at work....it can be so hard to get back into the swing when you've been off for a while! Sarahcroz why don't you pop into a local Tesco or Boots while your away and have what I like to call a posh weigh in...get bmi check ect....I always felt it was a bit more formal that way.
Big love all xxx

I like more than a drop or three I'm afraid Peacedove :eek: lol

When I drink, I drink like a fish :eek: syns are of little consequence to me at the time! lol Since starting SW again, I usually only drink one night over the weekend - I drink lots too :eek: It hasn't affected my weightloss so far, but who knows? I might have lost more had I not bathed in the stuff! lol

I don't think I'll ever stop though tbh. I try to keep the weekday syns down though, to kinda compensate.

I like more than a drop or three I'm afraid Peacedove :eek: lol

When I drink, I drink like a fish :eek: syns are of little consequence to me at the time! lol Since starting SW again, I usually only drink one night over the weekend - I drink lots too :eek: It hasn't affected my weightloss so far, but who knows? I might have lost more had I not bathed in the stuff! lol

I don't think I'll ever stop though tbh. I try to keep the weekday syns down though, to kinda compensate.

Ahhh Corkscrew... I'm exactly the same! I don't drink weeknights, never have, only on special occasions. But weekends are my downfall. I've tried really hard the last 4 weeks, no beer only drinking vodka and wine. Last weekend didn't touch a drop but it didn't seem to make any difference. I don't think it's the alcohol with me, it's what I'm capable of eating once I've had a few :eek:.

Peacedove... if you can do moderation I don't think it will affect your weighloss too much. If, like me, you can't maybe having some drink free weekends would work. Trial and error I guess :D

I lost 3 lb ! Could you update please hunni?

Which is good but 0.5 lb shy of my 3 stone award.. but I m so close so going to enjoy turning 25 and set my next middi goal at 3 and half stone off by mothers day. Here's hoping :)

Hope you're all ok.. Im doing 8-4 this week so not too bad as commute is halfed so although I'm up early I'm home early too and I have Friday off.

Yay.

Although my son has a had a bad tummy tonight which always stresses me out . I'm a terrible mother as I panic as if he's ill, I can't work meaning I can't get paid. Although I'm hoping its down to Eating lots of rich foods during the day which he rarely does but today at school they were selling milkshakes and hot dogs. Arghhh.. see I over analyse everything. I swear once I hit my weight goal my next Target is to get therapy in being calmer/more relaxed in regards to illness etc. I have terrible emetaphobia (I think that's how its spelt) its actually been worse in recent months. :(

So I just said a big fat NO to other halfs suggestion of dominos pizza!

Have just eaten SW Italian meatballs and spaghetti followed by the last of my trifle - very proud of myself - I determined to lose this week! I'm happy to begin averaging 2lb loss a week now as I should still be target by Xmas give or take a few weeks to allow for gains

Being it on!

So I just said a big fat NO to other halfs suggestion of dominos pizza!

Have just eaten SW Italian meatballs and spaghetti followed by the last of my trifle - very proud of myself - I determined to lose this week! I'm happy to begin averaging 2lb loss a week now as I should still be target by Xmas give or take a few weeks to allow for gains

Being it on!

I think you need to shoot your other half :eek: :8855:

Ahhh Corkscrew... I'm exactly the same! I don't drink weeknights, never have, only on special occasions. But weekends are my downfall. I've tried really hard the last 4 weeks, no beer only drinking vodka and wine. Last weekend didn't touch a drop but it didn't seem to make any difference. I don't think it's the alcohol with me, it's what I'm capable of eating once I've had a few :eek:.

Peacedove... if you can do moderation I don't think it will affect your weighloss too much. If, like me, you can't maybe having some drink free weekends would work. Trial and error I guess :D

Can you imagine what we'd be like if we drank every night?! :eek: LOL I'm like you Sarah, I never drink during the week unless some gets married, dies or has a birthday :D

Mind, nobody died on Friday, but I had a drink :giggle: I'm kinda lucky in a way with my son being away at uni - there's no naughty stuff in the house to tempt me. The best I could pig out on is ryvita! :8855: Having said that though, I rarely want anything :confused: Strange I know....

OMG I have just had diet coke (well Pepsi Max) chicken for the first time, and it certainly will not be the last. It was delicious. There is still some in the pan waiting for the other half to come in from work and it may not be there for much longer ;)

OMG I have just had diet coke (well Pepsi Max) chicken for the first time, and it certainly will not be the last. It was delicious. There is still some in the pan waiting for the other half to come in from work and it may not be there for much longer ;)

I'm glad you said that Yvonne! The diet coke chicken is on my list of 'to make' :D

Have you tried the Fanta chicken yet? That's gorgeous too!

I shall do the diet coke one this week! :D xx

I must try the Fanta one now xx

Hi all
Some good losses today, we are doing well!

The snow has gone!

Take care

Love
Bron

Corkscrew said:
I think you need to shoot your other half :eek: :8855:

Then who would wash up??

Back