>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello ladies, I have a pound loss to report this week! :D Wasn't expecting it really after having a night out with curry and drinks last week, it would appear the gym has been my saving grace! :D

Hope you are all well, xx

hello all, well done to those who have lost and to those who haven't tomorrow is another day.
gosh you lot can chat, I keep on trying to post at lunch at work but lunch is over by the time I've caught up on what's happening and then I've been on so long it boots me out as inactive when I try to post so I've usually lost what I've written.

Am I right in presuming it's safe to admit that I don't fully stick to the plan 100% of the time without a telling off from miss s :fear:
:giggle:

god she was intense !!!!! i think that's a nice way of putting it.

anyhoo last week was a STS due to * appearing and (shush) a couple of non SW meals, however happy to report a 3lb loss this week so that's a total of 12lb for me so:D with that.

hope to catch up tomorrow

Good morning all
Sorry I haven't been around, having a very tough week in work, but hey ho I have a job which I do love most of the time.

So impressed with the losses this week,well done

"see" you all later

Love

BRON

Lucia Lucia said:
Roziee, I had a fab time!

On Sat I ate and drank rather alot at Frankie and Benny's.

On Sun morning I had a huge buffet hotel breakfast.

Then we got rather stuck in the snow and eventually got to the party and I had:

salmon en croute and lots of veg in butter etc followed by THREE puddings, roulade ( and it wasnt the half syn one), trifle and profiteroles all washed down with alot of wine .....

followed by two pieces of birthday cake and two glasses of champagne.

On Monday we had a party for my nephew at pizza hut and I more or less ate everything on the menu!

Sound like a special time, life is for living, the plan has to be for life, so you need to be able to have days off and then as you've done get back on

Take care
Love
Bron

Hey everyone- I'll update your losses and catch up tonight,, .

Can someone please tell me the syns in Heinz spring veg soup? The canned one? Stupid sw revoked my online access (don't ask) so can't check myself..

Thanks x

Roziee said:
Hey everyone- I'll update your losses and catch up tonight,, .

Can someone please tell me the syns in Heinz spring veg soup? The canned one? Stupid sw revoked my online access (don't ask) so can't check myself..

Thanks x

Hi

400g can 7 syns on EE, red and original

Bron

Oh no - booo!! :mad:
There's a hotel with a carvery next door really near where I live, wonder if that's your one.

I guess so - Premier Inn caversham bridge?
I'm not at that one next week as it was full - but when I'm back do you fancy a carvery!?? it's £8.04 for a carvery and re-fillable pepsi max before 7pm. I thought that was a bargin! ;)

Well ladies I can keep my limbs!

2lb off for me which I'm happy with :) rozie could ya update my stats thank you very much! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY Emmey can keep her limbs! lol

Well done! Fab loss x

hi all not been on for a few weeks hope you've all been getting on ok :) well I lost 1.5lb last monday on WI.. Which took me to a 12lb weight loss in 3 weeks was soooooo hoping for a 2lb this week to get that shiny sticker ...BUT!!!! I put on 1.5 I stuck to the plan food wise but went out sat night so kinda explains the gain:( but this week I WILL lose!!!! hehehe

Nevermind jemmsie, these things happen. Trick is to get back on track.......onwards and downwards! :D You WILL lose this week! :D

I think we are all doing bloody brilliant !!!! To those of you who have had a gain or sts or small loss, remember the bigger picture we are all still smaller than we were so in my book we are superstars cxxx

Exactamundo Paula! Well said :D It's so easy to lose sight of the bigger picture sometimes...

Lol make it extra parsnippy! ;-) x

Rozie :eek: Don't encourage her! :eek: lol

Hi all. Hope you've all had a good week. Just got back from WI and have lost another 6lbs !! Am putting it down to having a really bad cold but I'll take it anyway I can. I have now lost 1stone 5lbs in 3 weeks. I also got slimmer of the week this week. I'm so pleased with myself. In fact I'm now going to have a celebratory glass of wine xx

6lb?!?!?! :eek: That's it! I'm coming to live with you! :8855:

Well done, that's FAB :D

I mostly do red and green days as I can't cope with the 1/3rd super free thingy (and I like the additional HEXB!!!).

Had another carvery tonight - roast gammon this evening! My Manky hotel is full next week - so I've been booked into one in Wokingham instead and I down loaded the menu to get prepared in advance and there's not a single healthy thing on there!! AND I nearly died a the prices. So I hope to just drive back into Reading and continue with my carverys - they seem to be working!!

That's exactly why I like red and green Vicky (extra Hexb). Having said that I've had quite a few EE days this week and enjoyed them......even though it messes with my head having red AND green on the same plate! lol Sometimes it's nice to have a meal without bothering with the 1/3 superfree.

Try not to get lost on finding your way back to the carvery ;) lol

Plus side - new hotel has got a gym - so I might not be quite so chatty next week, I plan to spend the entire evening in the gym!

You lucky lass :D Enjoy the gym :)

Sorry if i've missed any of your losses girlies - it's taken me yonks to catch up! lol

Well done everyone, we're doing great :D xxx

Hiya

Just checking in after my weekly weigh in. I have lost another 1lb - * week this week so I was very happy with that loss. I tend to hold water like a sponge so expected a sts to be the best I would get.

Predicted a 3lb loss for next week.

Good luck everyone this week :)
xx

Ohh tit's and bum...when did oat so simple become so full of syns? I have justbought a load because they were on special offer, couldn't find them mentioned in the suggested healthy extra's in the new book (I'm sure they were in my old one!!) Checked online.....between six and ten syns!!!....does anyone know how many syns if I use them as a HEB ?.....had been having the Dorset Fruity Porridge every morning...lovely...but a bit expensive unless it's on special offer, hence the switch to Oat so Simple!!
On the brighter side....good losses again this week...go us!!!....secretly I'd love to have a 3.5lb loss next week to take me to a stone but a 2lb loss will get me into the 15's so that would be good too....ooo did I say that out loud....I must be feeling a bit more brave, it's probably all the lovely support I am receiving from you lot!!
Big love xx

Having a really bad week food wise just wanna eat everything in sight, doesn't matter what it is I just wanna scoff it!! Tried to be really good yesterday but got stuck in town at lunch time and had to buy something for lunch, ended up with a sarnie from Boots which was about 300 cals so not too bad but then i folded and had a chocolate shortbread thingy :( Also had oven chips last night and sausages which I didn't even enjoy :( Feeling kinda lousy about it this morning especially as I did the most stupid thing I could and stood on the scales which are registering a 3lb gain :'( Trying not to think too much about it as its not official and anything could happen in over a week (not weighing in officially till monday 20th as I'm away) and who knows I could do major things and lose a stone next week! (lol yeah right - maybe if i chop off a foot!) but just needed to vent - sorry guys!

Dory lovely I did exactly the same thing last week....although in my case it was an extra bottle of red that evaporated right in front of my nose on Saturday night!! Usually I'd go, bugger it all is lost and go off plan BUT,,,dum dum dum and a big drum roll, I reigned it in, tried to eat mostly super free....in fact stuffed my self stupid on super free...and managed a 1.5lb loss...and on *week!! You can do it lovely, just believe in yourself and give yourself a break!! the thing we all need to learn is how to regain control .....here is a perfect opportunity to show yourself you can!!! .....and you bloomin well can....go girl.....p.s if you are going SF...peg down the duvet your in for a windy evening!!
Big love xxx

Dory lovely I did exactly the same thing last week....although in my case it was an extra bottle of red that evaporated right in front of my nose on Saturday night!! Usually I'd go, bugger it all is lost and go off plan BUT,,,dum dum dum and a big drum roll, I reigned it in, tried to eat mostly super free....in fact stuffed my self stupid on super free...and managed a 1.5lb loss...and on *week!! You can do it lovely, just believe in yourself and give yourself a break!! the thing we all need to learn is how to regain control .....here is a perfect opportunity to show yourself you can!!! .....and you bloomin well can....go girl.....p.s if you are going SF...peg down the duvet your in for a windy evening!!
Big love xxx

Thanks sweetie, really appreciate it :) I don't have a lot of SF in at the moment as I didn't buy much cos of going away on sat. I do have a stir fry in the freezer though so might do that tonight after my daughters gone to bed (shes not hugely keen on stirfrys, mainly cos i put loads of chilli in with it! haha!) and ive got a few bits of fruit left.
Tbh sometimes I think I just need a kick up the rear ya know, I know I can do it, I know its hard but I think I'm like everyone and want instant results and I just need reminding its not instant, ya gotta work at it!

I know, it has taken me to my fourth attempt to get my head around this being a long term plan, at least a year to lose the six stone I need to lose to get to a healthy weight....and longer if I take the booze cruise!!! It has taken me a life time of bad eating habits and twenty years of wine drinking to get here....a year doesn't seem so bad when you look at it that way.....and reminding myself that had I stuck to it the first time I'd not have wasted my energy losing and gaining the same two stone three times and would have been at target well before I turned 40!!! I did that to myself, I allowed myself to put myself second....we'll not anymore.....I want to live a healthy life well into my old age and see my Grandchildren grow up..go travelling with my partner as I was too busy having babies in my twenties and just enjoy life comfortable in my skin and feeling happy and healthy!!

OOOO I went of on one a bit there.....ra ra ra.....I am Clare hear me roar!!! xx

peacedove, I just LOVE your posts!! You always hit the nail right on the head.......very inspirational and very motivational. You are totally spot on! Thank you xxx

Back